My schedule has been a bit crazy being overseas and that's caused a delay in the new content being delivered because I have to do all the audio for it. I'll be back on Oct 7th and will spend two days working on content. Should take about 3 days to be up after that. Also, online videos, I'm going to go over all 8 of my WCOOP heads up matches in detail as well as adding some more $1-$2 NL videos where I spend more time at the table.

My schedule has been a bit crazy being overseas and that's caused a delay in the new content being delivered because I have to do all the audio for it. I'll be back on Oct 7th and will spend two days working on content. Should take about 3 days to be up after that. Also, online videos, I'm going to go over all 8 of my WCOOP heads up matches in detail as well as adding some more $1-$2 NL videos where I spend more time at the table.
Can't wait! Not able to play as much as before due to my "real" job but I still play once or twice a week. Keeping my record of one final table a week though. Playing in a nice $300 freeze out tomorrow and hope to do well there. I keep seeing guys asking for a video on "How do you avoid a bad beat?". Maybe we need a video on "What is a bad beat?" I have a pretty good example of guys complaining about bad beats that are no where near bad beats on my main post. It's amazing what the Nutz game will do for avoiding what people consider bad beats. There is nothing like hearing a guy scream "HOW CAN YOU FOLD THAT?!" when you fold top pair with an ace face up after the flop when you realize that you had the 10th best hand. It will be worth playing the "child's game" over and over. You will put them on tilt every time when they think you are reading them like Daniel when you're just running the possiblities over and over until your realize where your hand really is. BTW, bought a set of G10s and the 10.5 deg draw driver has given me another 30 yards! Now if I can just get that short game, mid irons, and putting down I am going to put a GolfVT site up! Had my second 39 and finished with an 83. I usually shoot around 90 so it is a great improvement. I wish I could play more than three times a year though.
Can't wait! Not able to play as much as before due to my "real" job but I still play once or twice a week. Keeping my record of one final table a week though. Playing in a nice $300 freeze out tomorrow and hope to do well there. I keep seeing guys asking for a video on "How do you avoid a bad beat?". Maybe we need a video on "What is a bad beat?" I have a pretty good example of guys complaining about bad beats that are no where near bad beats on my main post. It's amazing what the Nutz game will do for avoiding what people consider bad beats. There is nothing like hearing a guy scream "HOW CAN YOU FOLD THAT?!" when you fold top pair with an ace face up after the flop when you realize that you had the 10th best hand. It will be worth playing the "child's game" over and over. You will put them on tilt every time when they think you are reading them like Daniel when you're just running the possiblities over and over until your realize where your hand really is. BTW, bought a set of G10s and the 10.5 deg draw driver has given me another 30 yards! Now if I can just get that short game, mid irons, and putting down I am going to put a GolfVT site up! Had my second 39 and finished with an 83. I usually shoot around 90 so it is a great improvement. I wish I could play more than three times a year though.
I don't remember where I heard it but it's usually is that you remember your own bad beats but not the bad beats you put on your opponents. So in the long run you will feel like you are the unluckiest person in the world when a bad beat happends.
I don't remember where I heard it but it's usually is that you remember your own bad beats but not the bad beats you put on your opponents. So in the long run you will feel like you are the unluckiest person in the world when a bad beat happends.
Yeah, it's like having a great day at the office. Everything was going to plan. You made all the right calls to all the right clients. You came home and you're wife greeted you with a kiss. You're kids had great report cards. You relax in a wonderful bath and then you head for bed and stump your toe on the chair. You forget about all the good that happened and will only talk about how you broke your big toe the next day.You can only play the best poker you can and try not to let the last hand get to you. That's one of the things that I really respect people like Phil Ivey and Daniel for. They move on and let the last hand be just that. This is the new one and it must be well played.
you heard that in Rounders
  • 1 month later...