Vick12 Runs Like God And Is Blessed

man, i'm so glad he's at a ft, because now he won't be calling his mom while i'm in bed with her. that's always a worry--he's a little codependent.i mean, gogogogo!
U mean Teddy's mom?
GG that dude was enfuego not to mention horrendous.
FO REALZZZZZZZZZZZZZNever seen someone get that hot and not miss.Thanks for rail/support all!!!!

gg Adam

gg Adam
TY Ma'am
Don't just say gg! What happened. Details.
U didn't say GG...so u get no details!!!swThe guy who won went on the FT heater people dream of. He knocked out almost everyone with like 7 or 8 left. He won literally 5 coinflips in a row. They also happened in the span of about 10 hands maybe...could have been even less it was so fast/comical.In my hand I got aipf w/ A10 vs his 22...flopped 2 spade board...turn 3rd spade and I have a spade and he doesn't and I brick out the brazzillion outer on river. I missed his HU play but I guess he flopped 2 pair to win. It was just his night...I took 3rd for 4.1k and it was the Tilt 50/50.
I picked the wrong night to go to sleep early.WTG!!!!!!!!
Yeah ya did...phucker!
Congrats bud! BTW adam looks like 30 at the oldest so leave him alone and stop calling him old.
Thanks Chris. I am also starting to look younger than my 35 would lead you to believe. I quit smoking in July and am also running/working out so I am starting to look even better than I did when I was a pothead fat ash!!!I am not a baseball fan...but I gotta say...GO CUBS GO!!!!
GG Adam
Thanks Dave!!!I also quoted Mark I thought...but it wasn't there....THANKS MARK!!!!
Thanks Chris. I am also starting to look younger than my 35 would lead you to believe. I quit smoking in July and am also running/working out so I am starting to look even better than I did when I was a pothead fat ash!!!
Whoa wth? Maybe you and I can try out for Survivor next year together!Mark

GG Adam!! Nice table draw you had in the beginning with all the chips flying around.Sigh, sad I missed it as I wasn't feeling too good and went to bed early. :club::ts