Looshle First On Star Tlb For The Month

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with NLHE. I'm used to playing HU sngs but against much weaker opponents who rarely make moves, and if they do are really easy to spot.Obviously this is going to be tougher but hopefully the fact taht it's NL will give me enough time to let him get bored and just give it away in one or 2 hands.

I went with NLHE. I'm used to playing HU sngs but against much weaker opponents who rarely make moves, and if they do are really easy to spot.Obviously this is going to be tougher but hopefully the fact taht it's NL will give me enough time to let him get bored and just give it away in one or 2 hands.
wow- did not see that coming. Good luck Sunday and congrats on a steller week!

First off Congrats! Good luck in your match. Now, clearly from my info I'm a long term lurker at FCP but don't post often. I just noticed that you are from CT looshle. Have you checked out Mohegans new room and if so what did you think? Do you play live much or strictly online? And my last question, how is the CT contingent of FCP'ers?

playing Gavin Griffin now?
ya i saw they changed it too whats with that?

PokerStars Game #20950099555: Tournament #111294470, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level I (10/20) - 2008/10/05 14:13:21 ETTable '111294470 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: looshle (1774 in chips) Seat 2: GavinGriffin (1226 in chips) GavinGriffin: posts small blind 10looshle: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***GavinGriffin: raises 40 to 60looshle: calls 40*** FLOP *** [Qc 3h Qs]looshle: checks GavinGriffin: bets 80looshle: raises 80 to 160GavinGriffin: raises 240 to 400looshle: raises 600 to 1000GavinGriffin: raises 166 to 1166 and is all-inlooshle: calls 166*** TURN *** [Qc 3h Qs] [Kh]*** RIVER *** [Qc 3h Qs Kh] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***looshle: shows [6d 6h] (a full house, Sixes full of Queens)GavinGriffin: shows [5h Qd] (three of a kind, Queens)looshle collected 2452 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2452 | Rake 0 Board [Qc 3h Qs Kh 6s]Seat 1: looshle (big blind) showed [6d 6h] and won (2452) with a full house, Sixes full of QueensSeat 2: GavinGriffin (button) (small blind) showed [5h Qd] and lost with three of a kind, QueensBink!gg

wtg looshle gg