College Football Week 5

Ready for another Saturday:4 Plays in already: Duke -6.5Nebraska -6.5Wisky -6.5Bowling Green -3.5 Leans so far:West Mich-this is a fade play on temple espically with the injury to DeMichelle, and the broncos playin ok rigth nowPitt-Normal fade against syracuse, this team will have trouble puttin up 14 on offense as long as Pitt's attention span last the whole game, although i hate to put my money out there with DW as my coach.Purdue- Why is ND favored here, oh ya thier ND...they havent shown me anything to see what they could be a fav here besides they are at home.Minn- Pryor as QB again will still have problem even though he had 4 td last week his numbers were less than impressive. Minn has been able to put up some pts and thier confidence is rising on offense. The number is big for OSU and rising so ill prob wait till Sat to put this in.Georgia- With the loss of USC the bulldogs can get back that number 1 or 2 spot and i think they will be extemely focused for bama. See if you can find this number at less than a TD..or 7 at worst and buy it down. If the number is over 7.5 or 8 i wont play it.Kent- Huge loss for ball st this week and college football in general when Love went down with a career ending injury. He was clearly a first day draft pick last year and the go to guy. Emoition will be high for ball st, but this number is going out of control and i dont buy that angle all that much. So ill take the generous pts here.Miami- Backup QB for UNC going into miami riding high after trashing A&M last week. I think miami's D will shut UNC down and might get help from thier special teams as well. Ill take the better overall athletes at home.

A&M -27 over ArmyI hate betting on A&M cuz i love watching them lose but I don't see them dropping 3 games already. For you contrarians... 67% are taking the points so it looks good for you also.The f'Aggies are at home and i think will beat a sub-par ARMY team by 35. This is a win-win game for me cuz I'll happily drop the units to see the f'Aggies lose it. HOOK 'EM HORNS !Contrarian pick of the day; Take Michigan and the points at home +6.5GO LONG of the day: I can't place it... but take the Horns and lay 28 against the RazorbacksMy GO LONG bet is Georgia -6.5 at home against Bama 8 units

Ready for another Saturday:4 Plays in already: Duke -6.5Nebraska -6.5Wisky -6.5Bowling Green -3.5 Leans so far:West Mich-this is a fade play on temple espically with the injury to DeMichelle, and the broncos playin ok rigth nowPitt-Normal fade against syracuse, this team will have trouble puttin up 14 on offense as long as Pitt's attention span last the whole game, although i hate to put my money out there with DW as my coach.Purdue- Why is ND favored here, oh ya thier ND...they havent shown me anything to see what they could be a fav here besides they are at home.Minn- Pryor as QB again will still have problem even though he had 4 td last week his numbers were less than impressive. Minn has been able to put up some pts and thier confidence is rising on offense. The number is big for OSU and rising so ill prob wait till Sat to put this in.Georgia- With the loss of USC the bulldogs can get back that number 1 or 2 spot and i think they will be extemely focused for bama. See if you can find this number at less than a TD..or 7 at worst and buy it down. If the number is over 7.5 or 8 i wont play it.Kent- Huge loss for ball st this week and college football in general when Love went down with a career ending injury. He was clearly a first day draft pick last year and the go to guy. Emoition will be high for ball st, but this number is going out of control and i dont buy that angle all that much. So ill take the generous pts here.Miami- Backup QB for UNC going into miami riding high after trashing A&M last week. I think miami's D will shut UNC down and might get help from thier special teams as well. Ill take the better overall athletes at home.
here are my leans --- I have not placed yet. I do not like the lines this week! Which means I will win them all--- Joke!Football - College Lines Duke -7 --- virginia bad!!! of course I never thought I would ever bet on duke football Minnesota +19½ -- can OSU blow anyone out? Maryland +11 -- Clemson Qb might be the most overated player in the NCAA Kent +19½ -- powerepoker summed this up pretty well Purdue Pick -- this is the only bet I will make more than one unit (two) Auburn -7 -- Tenn offense is offensive TCU +19½ -- Okla might be the best in the country but I see them only winning by 14 Georgia -7 (EVEN) Ala is greatly improved but not sold-- destroyed an overated Clemson team Illinois +16 -- Psu is awesome but two ranked teams in a rivalry game-- I will take 16 points after a bye week everytimewill buy down the 7 point lines--- just my slim leans--- any thoughts?

Mich St. -8 derserves a look, as indiana cant stop the run, and Mich St. has one of the best backs in the nation. Also Indiana seems unfocused enough to the head coach that they hired a sports psychologist to help the team.UAB/SC under 48, UAB cant score against the D, this number is way way to high.Buff/C Mich over 63, both teams can score with the best MAC offense being C. Mich, there d is a little suspect at best and buff's O is playin well enough to put up some pts as well. 63 is big number and i think the number has been adjusted pretty good here, may just be an action play.Cincy -10.5, remember brian kelly head coach of cincy used to coach in the MAC he is undefeated against the mac and wont take this game lightly. Akron didnt impress me at all last week against ARMY which might be the worst team in D-1 football.OFFICIAL PLAYS WILL BE UP BEFORE GAMETIME: these are just a few games i was looking at last night at work.

Mich St. -8 derserves a look, as indiana cant stop the run, and Mich St. has one of the best backs in the nation. Also Indiana seems unfocused enough to the head coach that they hired a sports psychologist to help the team.UAB/SC under 48, UAB cant score against the D, this number is way way to high.Buff/C Mich over 63, both teams can score with the best MAC offense being C. Mich, there d is a little suspect at best and buff's O is playin well enough to put up some pts as well. 63 is big number and i think the number has been adjusted pretty good here, may just be an action play.Cincy -10.5, remember brian kelly head coach of cincy used to coach in the MAC he is undefeated against the mac and wont take this game lightly. Akron didnt impress me at all last week against ARMY which might be the worst team in D-1 football.OFFICIAL PLAYS WILL BE UP BEFORE GAMETIME: these are just a few games i was looking at last night at work.
I really like you under on sc. I usually only bet nine max a day. I made nine last night but I will sweat you on this one. Better win since I am breaking the rules!Hey Power-- what do you still think about Kent. I booked it last night at +19.5 and now it is at +22. $%*&! Looks like I got screwed. Shoud I go for the new line as well or just cut my losses. UGH!Just got the Sc under at 50!!!
Fucking Wisconsin. Up 19-0 in the third Quarter and about to lose to lowly Michigan. You worthless fucks.
I took lowly Michigan and the points. BUT I lost on the fAggies today and I will never bet on them again..... as long as i live. I made my self sick rooting for those fags.Also...the HORNS easily covered the 28 against the worthless Razorbacks.