Twins Sweep White Sox!

Wonder when they'll start talking about a Bears curse.Curse of the shit quarterbacks maybe.Edit: Also, I read my post, I'm really not as upset as it sounds like.
So cliffnotes, im an *******, your an *******, we cheer on teams that dont win...gallo roots for whitesox and still lives in 2005, and i still like panda express. :club: *INSERT SW SO IM NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY*except the part about gallo and panda
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So cliffnotes, im an *******, your an *******, we cheer on teams that dont win...gallo roots for whitesox and still lives in 2005, and i still like panda express.
Basically.But this panda thing has to stop. I don't think I've ever had it, but that's because I like spicy chinese food, and orange chicken ain't spicy. Should've had Wow Bao probably. Never had that either, but it looks like decent fast chinese food. It's at Water Tower.
So cliffnotes, im an *******, your an *******, we cheer on teams that dont win...gallo roots for whitesox and still lives in 2005, and i still like panda express.
You would too, if you had won one. Trust me. If Twins or Cubs ever win one, you guys will talk about for quite a few years. So I don't really give a rat's ass if they just won one a few years ago. We have a World Series win in THIS decade!! So pbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttt!!!!!!!!
So cliffnotes, im an *******, your an *******, we cheer on teams that dont win...gallo roots for whitesox and still lives in 2005, and i still like panda express. :club: *INSERT SW SO IM NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY*except the part about gallo and panda
**** panda express
You would too, if you had won one. Trust me. If Twins or Cubs ever win one, you guys will talk about for quite a few years. So I don't really give a rat's ass if they just won one a few years ago. We have a World Series win in THIS decade!! So pbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttt!!!!!!!!
We have 2 in last 21 years...Boink.I do like Ozzie tho
'91 isn't so long ago. Closer than the Bears and '85, and I bet for damn sure the 91 twins aren't held in the ridiculous regard that the 85 bears are. I'm a bears fan and all, but the 85 love affair is just sickening. I just hope the 05 sox don't end up like that. (Luckily it seems less likely in baseball)
'91 isn't so long ago. Closer than the Bears and '85, and I bet for damn sure the 91 twins aren't held in the ridiculous regard that the 85 bears are. I'm a bears fan and all, but the 85 love affair is just sickening. I just hope the 05 sox don't end up like that. (Luckily it seems less likely in baseball)
Oh, puh-leeeeeze!! If the Cubs win the World Series how long do you think we'll be hearing about it? Do you think if the Cubs win the World Series that Cubbie fans will stop talking about it in the next 5 years? 10? 15? 20? 100?

GO TRIBE!Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait. the season is ending, not starting. Hate getting my hopes up. Being a Cleveland fan is like being an alsheimer patient; every year your like, "well we look good, we are going far" and then heartbreak at the end. But when the season starts, you think that they are making that amazing run THIS YEAR....but as Cleveland always says, "There's always next year"

jlasfasdfklasdhfasdfhlkasdfklasdfjioafsdvklasdcvklasfjasdfasdfklasdfklsdfjKSDAFASDFJJJASDJFLJJASDFJLASDFJASDLShipping $20adfaslasd;lfjasdfjasdfj;lj;lasjfjklasdfjklasj;flasjfkljklasdfjlkjasdfkljasfjlasfjasdfjklasdfjklasddfljkljjasdjflasd;flasfjlasdfasfjasdkljasd

Not saying you're one of them, but there are a lot of them.
Well yeah, there are "dumbass" fans rooting for each team. Are you just saying there are lots of dumbass Sox fans because you are a Cubs fan? You have to consider the amount of Cubs fans there are and obviously I'd say there are A LOT more stupid Cubs fans than Sox. I'm not trying to debate with you, but it's not just one sided.
Well yeah, there are "dumbass" fans rooting for each team. Are you just saying there are lots of dumbass Sox fans because you are a Cubs fan? You have to consider the amount of Cubs fans there are and obviously I'd say there are A LOT more stupid Cubs fans than Sox. I'm not trying to debate with you, but it's not just one sided.
True, but I've gotten into the difference between the two in the past.But yeah, based on sheer numbers, there's probably gonna be more on the Cubs side. Just a matter of rooting against a team for no reason other than they're OTHER one in your city. It's just dumb.I want them both to do well. Everyone should be that way.
True, but I've gotten into the difference between the two in the past.But yeah, based on sheer numbers, there's probably gonna be more on the Cubs side. Just a matter of rooting against a team for no reason other than they're OTHER one in your city. It's just dumb.I want them both to do well. Everyone should be that way.
I don't think I'll ever agree with the bold statements. I consider the city to be split into Cubs and Sox fans. It's a rivalry and tes, it's a game, but it makes it fun rooting for one side. I don't like the Cubs, and the fans that I've been around have not ever made me want to root for the Cubs. I could write a paper on this whole thing, but I'll save my writing for my thesis and just disagree. :club: I'll stick with the team on the south side.
I would just like to point out that the '85 Bears are the best football team there has ever been. Ty
Who almost went unbeaten, except for those darn Dolphins. :club::ts
BTW, did you ever see that birthday thread I made for you? :club:
holy crap, I didn't see it :ts . WEEEEEEEEEEE I like that no one responded :D
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPOST YOUR LOVE FOR THE TWINS AND YOUR HATE FOR THE WHITE SUX AND YOU GET A STAKE!!!$3.30 $3k GTD at 01:00AM50/50 NSBPost name and location and help me cheer on the Twins!!!
Are there still stakes going???Im just wandering cause im not doin anything and would like to win some money. KidJoker666 (Auckland)