Top Ten Names In Poker

Who in your opinion are the top ten names in poker. I'm not looking for the top bracelet winners or the top money leaders or the most points for player of the year because i can find that information on the web. I'm looking for the top ten poker players that you'd like to learn all their secrets. If there was a national poll conducted by a professional research firm to find out who america would most like to take poker lessons from, who would america say are the top ten (in your guestimation). IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, SO PLEASE DON'T BOTHER RANKING THEM.

Tough, but I suppose my top ten names might beDaniel NegreanuPhil IveyDoyle BrunsonJennifer HarmanPhil HellmuthGus HansenJohnny ChanMike Matusowwell that's 8. It's tougher to pick the last few because the difference between them starts to shrink. I picked these for their results, but more importantly their "character status" in the poker world. The other two could be Phil Laak, Barry Greenstein, Antonio Esfandiari, Scotty Nguyen, or a few others I'm juggling in my head.

Who in your opinion are the top ten names in poker. I'm not looking for the top bracelet winners or the top money leaders or the most points for player of the year because i can find that information on the web. I'm looking for the top ten poker players that you'd like to learn all their secrets. If there was a national poll conducted by a professional research firm to find out who america would most like to take poker lessons from, who would america say are the top ten (in your guestimation). IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, SO PLEASE DON'T BOTHER RANKING THEM.
wat
I'm not usually one to complain or anything... but is it just me or is their like a huge influx of 13 year olds to this forum?Just saying.Carry on.
General Poker = Chicago guys + 13 year olds + a few people who actually play poker on occasion + FCP_Bob.

Here is my list Daniel NegreanuPhil IveyDoyle BrunsonPhil HellmuthGus HansenJohnny ChanAntonio EsfandiariJohn JuandaBarry GreensteinTed Forrest.These are the players i would like to learn from. Although Mike Matisow would be entertaining, i wouldn't put him on my top 10 to learn from. He would be on my top ten of poker players i would like to meet though.

Daniel NegreanuPhil IveyDoyle BrunsonGus HansenJohnny ChanJohn JuandaBarry GreensteinTed Forrest.DurrPatrick AntoniusFluffDogJCZachlooshieNosup4uGrinderMJtroyochecky