Benyamine Nears 1 Million On Rail Heaven

Full Tilt Poker Game #8216224498: Table RailHeaven (6 max) - $500/$1000 - No Limit Hold'em - 1:54:22 ET - 2008/09/25Seat 2: pr1nnyraid ($153,096.20)Seat 3: Patrik Antonius ($88,896)Seat 5: durrrr ($105,846.40)Seat 6: David Benyamine ($825,166.05)pr1nnyraid posts the small blind of $500Patrik Antonius posts the big blind of $1,000The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Ozzy 87 sits downdurrrr raises to $3,000Ozzy 87 adds $50,000Ozzy 87 is sitting outDavid Benyamine has 15 seconds left to actOzzy 87 has returnedDavid Benyamine raises to $12,000pr1nnyraid foldsPatrik Antonius foldsdurrrr raises to $105,846.40, and is all inDavid Benyamine calls $93,846.40durrrr shows [Ah Kh]David Benyamine shows [As Ad]*** FLOP *** [4h 6c Qs]*** TURN *** [4h 6c Qs] [7s]*** RIVER *** [4h 6c Qs 7s] [Kd]durrrr shows a pair of KingsDavid Benyamine shows a pair of AcesDavid Benyamine wins the pot ($213,190.80) with a pair of Acesdurrrr adds $50,000*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $213,192.80 | Rake $2Board: [4h 6c Qs 7s Kd]Seat 2: pr1nnyraid (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: Patrik Antonius (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: durrrr showed [Ah Kh] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 6: David Benyamine (button) showed [As Ad] and won ($213,190.80) with a pair of Aces

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im a railtard today...durrrr: -1m on day not playin well
Really puts my relatively meaningless downswings into perspective. My downswing = semester's tuition. His downswings = amount of money I'd look to retire on living on passive investment income.
Really puts my relatively meaningless downswings into perspective. My downswing = semester's tuition. His downswings = amount of money I'd look to retire on living on passive investment income.
LOLstateschools...
Oooooh look at me, I'm Nate I have showtime, blah blah blah I'm so rich.
Hahaha funny bastard.So how's Thingy doing, whatshisname, I'm not gonna enlarge my screen to look it up!!, Wtf?, I can't remember the dudes name. Oh yeah, Benjamine.Damn.
durrrr seems to be on tilt. he plays such a high variance game it's crazy. plo screwed his nl game badly. also krantz has his entire roll on railheaven. that is all for now
Is Durr's play that bad on this hand? I think it's just unlucky he's up against AA. Would smooth calling to see the flop better? prob not.
she was making chili for Benyamine and that he loves her chili
I'm not the only one who imagined that Ericka was making chili wearing nothing but an apron and high heels right?
Is Durr's play that bad on this hand? I think it's just unlucky he's up against AA.
Divide the stakes by 1000 and post it on any strat forum and all the responses will be "standard".
Divide the stakes by 1000 and post it on any strat forum and all the responses will be "standard".
Thats the point though, this isn't .5-1. This is $500-$1000. And IMO it's a bad play. But that's why I don't play $500-$1000 clearly.
Thats the point though, this isn't .5-1. This is $500-$1000. And IMO it's a bad play. But that's why I don't play $500-$1000 clearly.
obv. I don't either but with Ak, just smooth calling the raise is prob. weak. I'm guessing that you think it's better to call the preflop raise and if you miss, you can just let the hand go. or maybe fold preflop? I don't know, I don't like AK.
Given the metagame and the fact that they're short-handed, AKs is super standard, stakes don't really matter.
Given the metagame and the fact that they're short-handed, AKs is super standard, stakes don't really matter.
Maybe it's just me, but this is the prime example of a 0 play ya? - Edited to add, obv Durrrrs tilt factor means he's willing to flip for stacks.You're only called when DB has AA, KK, QQ and at the lowest JJ? Metagame obv opens his range slightly more but does that list include AQ / AJ? Anyway, enough strat, this is Gen Po where drunks talk about $4.40s and say "Hai der."