Vegas Next Week...

I'm going to play the 2k and 2500 Festa a bullshit events at Bellagio on the 2nd and 3rd... Rdog is about 65% to be there as well.. Anyone else gonna be around that wants to meet up at Bellagio? Send me a PM or post here!
I'll be around :club:
I'll be around :club:
Niceeee... It sounds like Rdog is going to come on friday, so we can do an fcp dinner that night somewhere... i just can't commit to a time because i don't know when my dinner break will be in the tourny, assuming i make it to it :ts.
Oh hey...is your phone broken? Or are you just a big steaming pile of jerk?
last minute --- will be there for beginning of festa and there for an indeterminate amount of time, anyone that wants to meet up for some fun times, pm me for my #
last minute --- will be there for beginning of festa and there for an indeterminate amount of time, anyone that wants to meet up for some fun times, pm me for my #
I'll be gone Oct 3rd to Oct 7th when basically everyone is here. Hooray for booking flights home!
Niceeee... It sounds like Rdog is going to come on friday, so we can do an fcp dinner that night somewhere... i just can't commit to a time because i don't know when my dinner break will be in the tourny, assuming i make it to it :ts.
just lemme know when and where and i'll try and be there ! :club:
ill be in vegas from oct 9 until 16thish if anyone is there
You can stay here from the 13th on if you really want. Other than that no dice.If dinner gets set up for the 1st/2nd/3rd that'd be super. I don't fly out til real late on the 3rd. Any ideas?