Buf -8. Place will start booing and team will quit playing for Linehan if they fall behind. With what Jackson said mixed with what Holt did last year I just don't think they believe in Linehan and are ready to play without him after this week.

That is, without doubt, the worst thing anyone has ever said about ShowStopper on these forums.ZING!
Agree 100%But coming from a loser like that...it devalues the comment.
TB -1.5Tenn -3SF +4.5Arz PickCincy -3Wash +11Buff -8 (This play i just put in this morning based on the reports coming out that if the rams lose that lineham will be gone. The players in the lockeroom are divided on the bulger benching and jackson was espically critical of the benching. I doubt this team will put much of an effort up to keep a coach that they dont want to play for.)Good Luck to everyone
cause of the injury to palmer i bought the browns back before gametime, lucky i went to the book to watch the early games otherwise i would have been screwed.
Carolina -7 at home vs Atlanta WIN 2 unitsTenn -3 at home vs Minn WIN 4 unitsCONTRARIAN ALERT: All signs point to Tampa -1 at home against Green Bay but I don't see the Packers losing this game. WIN 1 unitHopefully there will be some money movements that present some better lines but right now...thats all I'm looking at.If I were a teaser... and could play a Cowboy game... I'd tease +18 on the Redskins with somebody. <---- Didn't play it but wished I had
+36 units on he yearTaking Phily -3 against the Bears tonight for 4 units