Want to make some bucks? Fade me this week. It's about time for me to take a bath. Luckily for me...it will be a small one because I don't see much that looks worth playing at all.Early leans are:Carolina -7 at home vs AtlantaTenn -3 at home vs MinnCONTRARIAN ALERT: All signs point to Tampa -1 at home against Green Bay but I don't see the Packers losing this game.Hopefully there will be some money movements that present some better lines but right now...thats all I'm looking at.If I were a teaser... and could play a Cowboy game... I'd tease +18 on the Redskins with somebody.

Want to make some bucks? Fade me this week. It's about time for me to take a bath. Luckily for me...it will be a small one because I don't see much that looks worth playing at all.Early leans are:Carolina -7 at home vs AtlantaTenn -3 at home vs MinnCONTRARIAN ALERT: All signs point to Tampa -1 at home against Green Bay but I don't see the Packers losing this game.Hopefully there will be some money movements that present some better lines but right now...thats all I'm looking at.If I were a teaser... and could play a Cowboy game... I'd tease +18 on the Redskins with somebody.
Carolina and Tampa look good early. Also, Oakland +9

Yeah the lines look really ugly this week! Hopefully we can get some good discussion on this weeks (ncaa too) games. I do not have any good feelings about these lines. I might have to just take the week off. This could be a good week for me to try Wang's method. We'll see. I look forward to see how people are leaning this week as I am standing perfectly straight!!!

Yeah the lines look really ugly this week! Hopefully we can get some good discussion on this weeks (ncaa too) games. I do not have any good feelings about these lines. I might have to just take the week off. This could be a good week for me to try Wang's method. We'll see. I look forward to see how people are leaning this week as I am standing perfectly straight!!!
I love talkin college, even though im struggling right now with it right now.
I have no clue why this team is still getting such little respect starting with the first game of the year until now. This line should be closer to 6 or 7. Ill keep riding this team until the market shows them the respect they deserve.

Here are initial thoughts-- will wait till Sunday to place depending on possible feedback Denver Broncos -10 (-105) could get real ugly Cincinnati Bengals -3½ Cle d has only stopped Pitt in bad weather with an injured QB Arizona Cardinals +1 AZ should be undefeated and color blind favre will throw another pick 6 Carolina Panthers -7 (-105) Atl has two wins against the worst the nfl has to offer Tennessee Titans -3 (-120) -- Tenn D -- enough said Green Bay Packers Pick -- I know everyone likes Tampa but I just don't see it. I might need glasses!Wang will throw up if he sees these. I am sure these are popular picks. I just do not have a strong feel for the lines this week.

Here are initial thoughts-- will wait till Sunday to place depending on possible feedback Denver Broncos -10 (-105) could get real ugly Cincinnati Bengals -3½ Cle d has only stopped Pitt in bad weather with an injured QB Arizona Cardinals +1 AZ should be undefeated and color blind favre will throw another pick 6 Carolina Panthers -7 (-105) Atl has two wins against the worst the nfl has to offer Tennessee Titans -3 (-120) -- Tenn D -- enough said Green Bay Packers Pick -- I know everyone likes Tampa but I just don't see it. I might need glasses!Wang will throw up if he sees these. I am sure these are popular picks. I just do not have a strong feel for the lines this week.
Careful laying the hook in the cincy game, this game might be high scoring as both defense are not that good.I do like ARZ a little bit.Tenn is playin so well right now, and this game will come down to passing and secondary play, both have avg wideouts at best but tenn secondary is much better than minnys. Tenn has won the T.O. battle in everygame this year and i think they do it again here.I like Tampa here, there is a lot of injuries for GB espically in the secondary and if tampa passes as much as last week they should be able to exploit the packers secondary. Ill take the home team
Careful laying the hook in the cincy game, this game might be high scoring as both defense are not that good.I do like ARZ a little bit.Tenn is playin so well right now, and this game will come down to passing and secondary play, both have avg wideouts at best but tenn secondary is much better than minnys. Tenn has won the T.O. battle in everygame this year and i think they do it again here.I like Tampa here, there is a lot of injuries for GB espically in the secondary and if tampa passes as much as last week they should be able to exploit the packers secondary. Ill take the home team
Booked-- appreciate the advice-- I bought down cincy to -3. I have to say I am probably wrong about the packers. I admit to having a man crush on this team. I am not a packers fan but they are just so talented. I tend to view them with rose colored glasses! If you are right about tampa throwing, with Al harris out, I could be in trouble. Of course after watching the dallas game, I am more concerned about the run defense then pass defense. They handle the passing really well with harris out most of the game but gave up 200+ yards on the ground!
Chiefs are a great bet this week, I will also take the 3 point with Minny. I think the Tampa D will give Rogers fits smaller wager on Tampa.
care to elaborate?...not dismissing your plays at all just wondering the reasoning behind both plays.

TB -1.5Tenn -3SF +4.5Arz PickCincy -3Wash +11Buff -8 (This play i just put in this morning based on the reports coming out that if the rams lose that lineham will be gone. The players in the lockeroom are divided on the bulger benching and jackson was espically critical of the benching. I doubt this team will put much of an effort up to keep a coach that they dont want to play for.)Good Luck to everyone