changing the password for these "special events"
I wasn't around last night. But I actually like this idea of making special password. The rules should also be posted in the OP (along with that password). We do have a skipament challenge thread that can be used to announce these as well.I should be playing. I need to play a bunch of tournys tonight to get platinum because I won't be around this weekend. sigh...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be playing. I need to play a bunch of tournys tonight to get platinum because I won't be around this weekend. sigh...
You and your stupid fucking poorly-hidden brags.Stupid old people...knowing the only way they will be accepted by us "young guns" is by making it sound like they are ballers.
You and your stupid fucking poorly-hidden brags.Stupid old people...knowing the only way they will be accepted by us "young guns" is by making it sound like they are ballers.
lolEverytime there are skips someone messes up, myself included. It's not that big a deal. I'll force myself to stay awake if there are some tonight
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLI have to get 1k more VPPs so it's not much of a brag. And I fly out to PHX Thursday morning for a golf outting on Friday and not returning until Tuesday (another brag). So it will be tough to get there. Luckily I have the office to myself on Wednesday :club:
lolEverytime there are skips someone messes up, myself included. It's not that big a deal. I'll force myself to stay awake if there are some tonight
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIWe expect a full trip report (I understand there will be some blank spots in your memory), but you just went on one of the coolest trips ever. Ohhhhhh and PICS!!!
We expect a full trip report (I understand there will be some blank spots in your memory), but you just went on one of the coolest trips ever. Ohhhhhh and PICS!!!
-Left House-Flew to Istanbul-Went places, did stuff-a month later I find myself Amsterdam via various places-get extremely baked and listen to Bob Dylan for some unknown period of time-somehow get home and find all my clothes are mouldy-washing clothesthe endAny attempt at a proper report would be far too long and incomplete
-Left House-Flew to Istanbul-Went places, did stuff-a month later I find myself Amsterdam via various places-get extremely baked and listen to Bob Dylan for some unknown period of time-somehow get home and find all my clothes are mouldy-washing clothesthe endAny attempt at a proper report would be far too long and incomplete
LOL!!!!! NICE!But forcing you to do a trip report relatively soon might help you remember it in 10 years. And trust me, you will want to remember it in 10 years. It sucks getting old :club:
oh man, there you go again. always making nothing out of something.