• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because no one raises their voice like Kiefer Sutherland
how many times do you need to see him do and say the exact same thing before you grow tired of it? is there even any tension anymore? how could there be? you know he isnt going to die, you know the terrorists arent going to win. so why watch?
how many times do you need to see him do and say the exact same thing before you grow tired of it? is there even any tension anymore? how could there be? you know he isnt going to die, you know the terrorists arent going to win. so why watch?
weren't you just lauding the Rocky series?
I was really into Bill's new white look, I'll miss that. Number of times Jack's boss has nobly and forcefully substituted himself for Jack in a heroic suicide mission: 2 (+?). The other one I'm thinking of was whatshisname flying the nuclear airplane into the desert.
I though that Aaron was going to be the one so I was mildly surprised that it was Buchanan.Jack had to kill one of his former bosses too to buy some time so that was another one. Can't remember the guy's name...This is one of the better seasons especially after the last season which was a disaster. Glad to see Jack back and Jon Voight makes a good villain.
he was dead anyway from radiation
Yeah but it was still a noble and forceful substitution! :club:
Jack had to kill one of his former bosses too to buy some time so that was another one. Can't remember the guy's name...
Ah yeah, Chappelle I think. He didn't substitute himself though - he had no choice.
I though that Aaron was going to be the one so I was mildly surprised that it was Buchanan.Jack had to kill one of his former bosses too to buy some time so that was another one. Can't remember the guy's name...This is one of the better seasons especially after the last season which was a disaster. Glad to see Jack back and Jon Voight makes a good villain.
Agreed, so much better than Season 6. Won't say it's my favorite season, but it's pretty damn good so far.

Why is there not more Chloe? That's what I want to know. She should have some plot going on with the African lady back at wherever they are, or at least we should check in on them hanging out and having tea or whatever. More Chloe!

The start of this season was slow, but the last few episodes have been great!

The start of this season was slow, but the last few episodes have been great!
QFTJust watched the last one, Why is the FBI run by such a doofus?
QFTJust watched the last one, Why is the FBI run by such a doofus?
My friend is an FBI agent and he pulls his hair out when he watches this stuff. It's pretty hilarious. He'll be like "wtf is that, why didn't they order a PBRx75...retards. The FBI wouldn't do that!" etc etc But I agree with the others, this season has really picked up lately and i'm enjoying it. Suited is a confused soul.
Tony: If you do this you'll turn a surveillance mission into a firefight. It'll be 2 against 10.Jack: 2 against 9.Awesome.
LOL, loved that part.
LOL, loved that part.
Yeah that was a great line. The awesome thing about 24 is that I actually didn't know whether the innocent guy was gonna die or not. On most shows the innocent guy/good guy survives like 99.8% of the time, but on 24 it's gotta be way down at like 60% for anybody other than Jack and Tony. Speaking of percentages, I'd say there's about a 90% chance that Jack was exposed to a non-toxic gas which is used in conjunction with the virus, and a 10% chance that it was toxic and he now has to hunt down and secure the antidote.