• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tivo? sureeee if you dont watch it live you're a disgrace.
I can't do either in HK. I gotta wait until the episode is over and wait to Torrent :club:

I very much enjoyed tonight's episode. It was just as good as when I saw the same thing (they called it Die Hard 2).This could be a decent season.

I tried to watch the premier last night as I always do from every season of 24, and then...

when they introduced Tony as a terrorist, I turned it off. It just seemed stupid to me.

I tried to watch the premier last night as I always do from every season of 24, and then...

when they introduced Tony as a terrorist, I turned it off. It just seemed stupid to me.

That isn't really news. The previews showed that months ago.a88d0.jpg

i thought that was the only intriguing thing going on. otherwise seems to be headed down a pretttystandard road plot-wise.
When did they show the president's son being killed I thought his friend the stock broker got killed
they didnt show it, but theres months of time between redemption & ep1

Seemed like a good start to me...the first 4. It's a lot of the same stuff, which you have to expect. But at least they have the whole movie/Africa thing to work in to. And having the whole Jack/Bill/Chloe thing running their own little CTU behind the FBI's back is cool.Has there been a season where CTU/FBI and/or a member of the presidents staff was NOT compromised with a spy? I mean seriously. But oh well I can live with it.

Watched all 4 shows last night.First off we need a nice clean new thread started for this season.Second: Janeninenene Garafuuulloooooooo???????????????????/ Her comment when asked why her as a leftist pinko nutbag would do 24 she said: "I wasn't going to then I thought, wait a minute, I am unemployed" Glad to see her convictions stop at her pocket book, but never mine.Third: Of all the people that have been characters on 24, the single absolute worst actor was Tony Almeada's. This guy acts like he is on cough medicine, he walks like he watched too many John Wayne westerns, and after seeing him on Celebrity poker challenge, I judge his IQ to be about room temprature. Hopefully the writers will kill him proper this season.Fourth: I don't believe the bad guys would let Jack Bauer into their fold during their most ambitious job.Fifth: The hot new chick with the freckles is the mole in the FBI

Third: Of all the people that have been characters on 24, the single absolute worst actor was Tony Almeada's. This guy acts like he is on cough medicine, he walks like he watched too many John Wayne westerns, and after seeing him on Celebrity poker challenge, I judge his IQ to be about room temprature. Hopefully the writers will kill him proper this season.
Take it back!! :club:
Second: Janeninenene Garafuuulloooooooo???????????????????/ Her comment when asked why her as a leftist pinko nutbag would do 24 she said: "I wasn't going to then I thought, wait a minute, I am unemployed" Glad to see her convictions stop at her pocket book, but never mine.
trying to use her for attempted comic relief sure isn't working.
Third: Of all the people that have been characters on 24, the single absolute worst actor was Tony Almeada's.
as bad as he is i though chloe was worse last night. part of the problem is all of a sudden the writers for some reason think theyhave to overdo it with the actors constantly reminding the audience of obvious plot points, which is hard to do convincingly. even jack said some stuff that was duh captain obvious. it's like they think their audience has a shorter attention span than they usedto or something.
Fourth: I don't believe the bad guys would let Jack Bauer into their fold during their most ambitious job.
i'm assuming it's not that simple and jack is being set up to take a fall. hopefully it's not just anothercase of bad guy has to be a moron for the plot to work.
Fifth: The hot new chick with the freckles is the mole in the FBI
disagree. she's the one FBI char i would say has no chance to be the mole. she has to be legit because her story is obviously a continuation of whatever point they're ultimately trying to make about torture (which started with and will probably end in the last scene with jack's hearings when he's back on the stand the following morning). standard movie prodecure would be to make it moss, since he's the leader and most vocal anti-bad guy, but it could still also be garofalo, the dude who somehow had presidential priority codes to use to land his wife's plane, or maybe even the blonde with the hots for him that oddly showed up in (one?)scene.who's the mole in the white house?
trying to use her for attempted comic relief sure isn't working.&standard movie prodecure would be to make it moss, since he's the leader and most vocal anti-bad guy, but it could still also be garofalo, the dude who somehow had presidential priority codes to use to land his wife's plane, or maybe even the blonde with the hots for him that oddly showed up in (one?)scene.who's the mole in the white house?
I generally hate anything Garofolo does, but so far she hasn't been too awful. Also, I like the idea of Chloe's character a lot more than the way its portrayed.I don't think it was presidential codes, just Moss'. I don't trust him, but usually they try to paint someone as the bad guy that isn't true.
as bad as he is i though chloe was worse last night. part of the problem is all of a sudden the writers for some reason think theyhave to overdo it with the actors constantly reminding the audience of obvious plot points, which is hard to do convincingly. even jack said some stuff that was duh captain obvious. it's like they think their audience has a shorter attention span than they usedto or something.
Cloe grew on me and her being a doofus seems to work for her.
i'm assuming it's not that simple and jack is being set up to take a fall. hopefully it's not just anothercase of bad guy has to be a moron for the plot to work. disagree. she's the one FBI char i would say has no chance to be the mole. she has to be legit because her story is obviously a continuation of whatever point they're ultimately trying to make about torture (which started with and will probably end in the last scene with jack's hearings when he's back on the stand the following morning). standard movie prodecure would be to make it moss, since he's the leader and most vocal anti-bad guy, but it could still also be garofalo, the dude who somehow had presidential priority codes to use to land his wife's plane, or maybe even the blonde with the hots for him that oddly showed up in (one?)scene.who's the mole in the white house?
Yea but this is 24, just when you think you know someone, whammy you don'tThe WH I think most of them are molesIncluding the dingbat President
I don't think it was presidential codes, just Moss'. I don't trust him, but usually they try to paint someone as the bad guy that isn't true.
my hearing must be going then. but yeah, i would put him low on the list. probably garofalo since she's such a commie :club:

Well they're making it out to be that the WH mole is her Chief of Staff (I assume that's who he is.) and also the Husband's SS kid.Seems like it's too obvious for that to be the case though. Would they really make it so obvious?

Well they're making it out to be that the WH mole is her Chief of Staff (I assume that's who he is.) and also the Husband's SS kid.Seems like it's too obvious for that to be the case though. Would they really make it so obvious?
That's why we know its the freckle face babe in the FBI who's the moleAnd that Janenienien Garbuffalo isn't the mole
Watched all 4 shows last night.First off we need a nice clean new thread started for this season.Second: Janeninenene Garafuuulloooooooo???????????????????/ Her comment when asked why her as a leftist pinko nutbag would do 24 she said: "I wasn't going to then I thought, wait a minute, I am unemployed" Glad to see her convictions stop at her pocket book, but never mine.Third: Of all the people that have been characters on 24, the single absolute worst actor was Tony Almeada's. This guy acts like he is on cough medicine, he walks like he watched too many John Wayne westerns, and after seeing him on Celebrity poker challenge, I judge his IQ to be about room temprature. Hopefully the writers will kill him proper this season.Fourth: I don't believe the bad guys would let Jack Bauer into their fold during their most ambitious job.Fifth: The hot new chick with the freckles is the mole in the FBI
downloaded and watched the opening 4 eps...haters will hate but as a fan I loved it.I think it's going to be interesting for Chloe to have a computer geek nemesis...Jack's kind've had a monopoly on the interwebI love Tony's character. He's been around long enough that it doesn't matter how he acts...I accept it like Horatio on CSI. C'mon, the season where Tony came to save Jack and Audrey was an awesome moment. If you don't like Tony after that, you don't really like 24.Jack back in the bad guy fold. It's fukkin Jack!! So the guy runs good...Hot chick at FBI can't be the mole. There was no logical reason she would help Jack capture Tony as opposed to just following protocol. As a mole she would justify it as following FBI rules while informing the bad dudes.White House mole. umm...my memory isn't positive on this but as the new president was walking up the steps in Redemption wasn't there a scene where some FBI dude was talking about the president's son to the chief of staff? I don't think it's necessary to have two who-dun-it moles in the storyline.
I generally hate anything Garofolo does, but so far she hasn't been too awful. Also, I like the idea of Chloe's character a lot more than the way its portrayed.I don't think it was presidential codes, just Moss'. I don't trust him, but usually they try to paint someone as the bad guy that isn't true.
I watch the show because it's shot really well and has great action but they are really running out of ideas. Time to introduce The Great Gazoo or Cousin Oliver Brady?I feel the same about Garofolo.... her political views made me really hate her but she's pretty good in her role here.... dare I say even "hot" in a dwarfish way.