• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure there's a 24 thread or 6 kicking around. but it must be many pages deep and you can't search "24" in the search engine.shopkeeper or showbeeper or whatever will be fine i'm sure. he'll just be happy to talk bout jack bauer again. damn, I'm so stoked for the 2-hour flick!

I have a feeling a certain someone is going to be mad he didn't get to make this thread.shame on you!
I'm not mad. Besides, I think I already made this thread and I think there was another one when the trailer came out.
Showstopper gets really repetative but still one of my favs.How many more seasons you think it can go on?
QFT!Well...obviously. Every season Jack needs to save the day and he breaks many laws in the process-it's going to get repetitive. But it is still amazing. And (although not for this upcoming season because they've had about 2 years to work on it) they don't finishing writing the season finale until a long time after the first episode airs. So although they have a general idea of where the show is going, they are not 100% while they film which makes it more impressive.
Show gets really repetative but still one of my favs.How many more seasons you think it can go on?
the show has been signed on to do season 7 and 8.better question is how long is Kiefer willing to keep playing Jack Bauer? unlike other shows which can have different number of episodes it's quite a grind to pump out 24 1-hour eps each year. I have a feeling that season 8 will be it and then it will naturally turn into feature films (which isn't going to happen right now outside of nov. 23). Kiefer already said that it's impossible to expect the writers to come up with amazing material during the season and still produce a quality Big Screen flick for the summer. he might've been drunk at the time tho

In case you haven't seen the 24: Redemption trailer:http://www.fox.com/24/trailer/This looks pretty good and pretty much the change I thought was necessary going into Season 6. I knew there was no way they could top Season 5 for explosions and government chaos after having the president behind things. Jack Bauer can be so cool in so many different ways. I mean Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas at night :club:

I never completely got through last season. It really dragged for me. I heard it was one of the worst seasons yet. Should I suck it up and watch it or is a synopsis ok?
I tried to watch it again recently and got as far as the 15th hour before I couldn't stomach it anymore.I will say that I am happy that they have stopped production to hopefully fix this new season so it won't be like the last two.
I never completely got through last season. It really dragged for me. I heard it was one of the worst seasons yet. Should I suck it up and watch it or is a synopsis ok?
it's easily the worst season out of the series. not really debatable IMO.as a fan of the show I'd still watch the rest of it...I want to know all the details of Jack. but realistically a synopsis is good enough if you just want to move on.
Ya I liked it too. I watch it to see Jack Bauer wtfpwn the world
it's easily the worst season out of the series. not really debatable IMO.as a fan of the show I'd still watch the rest of it...I want to know all the details of Jack.
I'm not sure what you're quoting. I watched every episode too, but I still hated the finale, and aside from the amazing 4 episode debut, the season wasn't as good as any other.
This just made me think of something.Season 6 was the first time I really didn't like the 24-hour (thus, 24 eps) format. It was just plain sloppy and really forced us to watch what should've been a 2-hour movie (which would still probably be disappointing)I wonder if there's a danger in the movie in November. Once they remove the clock (as I assume it won't be 2-hours of real time) and assuming it's good...will the regular season seem too slow?I loved Season 1 but if you ever watch it again it moves at a snails pace compared to the other seasons...virtually unwatchable the second time IMO.
  • 1 month later...