don't check fold, others are ok, really depends on your image and his imo as to which.
werd was kiddin bout check fold, i think versus this persoon a bet/call was better but i dont think my image matters!!! cuz he obviously doesnt know the hand he got to showdown with is crushed by my range!!!!!!!!!!!!!
werd was kiddin bout check fold, i think versus this persoon a bet/call was better but i dont think my image matters!!! cuz he obviously doesnt know the hand he got to showdown with is crushed by my range!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya but thats results based broham, I just mean in general if you are always leading with big hands or never check raising big hands than you should fit into the pattern of how you play your big hands obv you want as much FE as possible here. But I agree his image is much more important.
Well I let the poker gods know I was angry and they let me ship the 501R 1A, thank you now please let me run well in a major one time!
lol...puff puff pass the variance! Give me a simple FT of a 5-20$ MTT...
lol...puff puff pass the variance! Give me a simple FT of a 5-20$ MTT...
you must make a whiny/bitchey post about how you never win no matter what and how you will remove your roll from said site and SHAZZAAAM victory, and honestly this felt like the easiest ft I've ever played everything fell into place, like 5 hands 3 handed and 4 hands HU.
you're deep enough if you lead small enough. Look again imo.
not really imo. just cuz i lead small doesnt change the fact that the pot is huge so its not a guarantee the fact that hes just gonna 3-4x my lead.
Ya but thats results based broham, I just mean in general if you are always leading with big hands or never check raising big hands than you should fit into the pattern of how you play your big hands obv you want as much FE as possible here. But I agree his image is much more important.
Ya, i agree, I thought versus this opponent who was a fish I would be getting way more fold equity from bet/calling than check/raising cuz I think if I check raise it will just give him one more excuse to call when he says to himself "check/raise!!! must be on a draw"...ya and i doubt I ever check/raise any legit hand unless its like AcA or set w/ club or AcQ or w/e....what bet size do u think is best here?
wreck2.jpgand bet/call
lololol
gl everyone.. :club: PokerStars Game #20582998508: Tournament #107931331, $100+$9 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2008/09/21 14:21:21 ETTable '107931331 24' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: Obgnyl (8945 in chips) Seat 2: ForRealDD (4987 in chips) Seat 3: Nameless1 (3520 in chips) Seat 4: Kenrof (4130 in chips) Seat 5: funky_alex (3045 in chips) Seat 6: slm022 (7070 in chips) Seat 7: sandler1860 (3950 in chips) Seat 8: JP OSU (7960 in chips) Seat 9: Falfaris (2150 in chips) Obgnyl: posts small blind 75ForRealDD: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ForRealDD [Jd Ac]Nameless1: folds Kenrof: folds funky_alex: folds slm022: folds sandler1860: folds JP OSU: folds Falfaris: folds Obgnyl: raises 150 to 300ForRealDD: calls 150*** FLOP *** [As Qd 2h]Obgnyl: bets 300ForRealDD: raises 450 to 750Obgnyl: raises 1050 to 1800ForRealDD: raises 2887 to 4687 and is all-inObgnyl: calls 2887*** TURN *** [As Qd 2h] [5s]*** RIVER *** [As Qd 2h 5s] [9s]*** SHOW DOWN ***Obgnyl: shows [Qs 4s] (a flush, Ace high)ForRealDD: shows [Jd Ac] (a pair of Aces)Obgnyl collected 9974 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 9974 | Rake 0 Board [As Qd 2h 5s 9s]Seat 1: Obgnyl (small blind) showed [Qs 4s] and won (9974) with a flush, Ace high
Is playing a 10k pot here standard?SJ, how much did you TID for?