Wcoop Main Event At Poker Stars

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And we're done for today. 60 players go on to day 2. Chip leader is august35 at 3.8 mil, Fluff will start day 2 in 3rd place with 2.2mil. Play resumes at 16:30 ET with 12.5k/25k blinds.GL Fluffdog!!!
Thank you to everybody that has been railing me so far watching on pokerstars or following the updates on fcp!I played very consistent throughout all of day 1 and hit a card rush near the end of the day to get a lot of my chips.Pokerstars will re-draw for new tables before play starts on day 2.I have 2,242,203 chips to start day 2.3rd/60 players left :D:ts:4h:D:club:
Thank you to everybody that has been railing me so far watching on pokerstars or following the updates on fcp!I played very consistent throughout all of day 1 and hit a card rush near the end of the day to get a lot of my chips.Pokerstars will re-draw for new tables before play starts on day 2.I have 2,242,203 chips to start day 2.3rd/60 players left :D:ts:4h:D:club:
why are you so super awesome??GL tomorrow. gogo win millions!

Luckily I took tomorrow off (mental day!!) and will be able to rail tonight. FT should be interesting with chop talk and all. Willthe FT be replayed with cards showing???