I Went To Mcdonalds$!

I ordered a. Numer. One,! A 2 a 3 am5 an 6 and 7. And 3 mcfluries. It cost me 49.60 and I put it n my wow factor account. Then I tried to. Order them "apple Bottom jeans with the boots and the fur( and the Jc alvarado mexican soccer type guy said, we don't serve that here

I ordered a. Numer. One,! A 2 a 3 am5 an 6 and 7. And 3 mcfluries. It cost me 49.60 and I put it n my wow factor account. Then I tried to. Order them "apple Bottom jeans with the boots and the fur( and the Jc alvarado mexican soccer type guy said, we don't serve that here
looool
lol, Weeeeeeee! :D:ts:4h:D:club:
U know in France you can walk into a McDonald's and buy a beer.
you can also order a Big Mac, but it is Le Big Mac

in Texas you can order the apple bottom jeans and the boots with the spurs fyiAlso I shouldn't have said that. Alot of my friends in Connecticut eat and work at the macdonalds. It is a good company with good food.