I'm cancelling my sub for PVT so this is my last month.I've had issues from the very start, but this relates to me wanting to play cash online. IMO PVT is *excellent* for tourney stuff be it live or online, if in the next 3months I decide i want to try donkaments/live, i'll rejoin.The low stakes cash side of PVT is at best poor, I definitely believe it's improving (BoostedJ's videos are much better than previously) - however having been on Card Runners and Deuces Cracked, the standard for online cash is way, WAY behind those sites - in all honesty it barely compares at all, such is the difference in standard.From watching the various different sites content, imo the best way to teach online cash is to break it down, from the ground up - in a series form, ala Deuces Cracked. In this form, taking a student on, you get to spark great discussion between student + teacher and it breaks down the correct play/thought processes, from basics upwards, covering all aspects and reviewing hand histories of interesting spots.PVT does not do this - I can understand using single table video's, without any PokerTracker type information (however basically 95% of people on PVT will probably want to do/implement the opposite) - *IF* the content is based around getting good, fundamental information. It doesn't. You effectively get the worst of either method, by not teaching a common grind strategy (multitabling with stats) and the fundamentals are not discussed well either.I offered to help with any kind of discussion/content I thought should be being taught (I guess im a pretty average joe grinder type) - and to be fair i think a little of what i've put on here has been taken on. But not nearly enough. It also still pisses me off to see other games being played/popping up on screen when i'm paying money to be taught, not an afterthought whilst the teacher grinds himself - if that has to be done, at least play NLH so any interesting hand could be dragged over and explained.It's pretty frustrating tbh, i was excited to join PVT and it's a let down for me - it also annoys me that it doesn't have it's own dedicated forum with discussion over video's/strategies etc....not something i'd expect from a product that touted itself as the most advanced training system around.I genuinely wanna see PVT get better and would help to do so etc, but for now, there are far better alternatives to help me build an online BR imo/Diatribe

Didn't read all your post but did you not see that the majority of Pvt pros were tourney players? You say you tried cardrunners why did you leave it when they are known to have the best cash vids.

Didn't read all your post but did you not see that the majority of Pvt pros were tourney players? You say you tried cardrunners why did you leave it when they are known to have the best cash vids.
DN, JC and Boosted and Paul all play cash as well.I just got a daypass for CR - they are probably known to have the best cash vids by people that haven't tried Deuces Cracked imo