Since I blew it in a 4.40 tonight, I am giving out a stake for a $5.50 for an 18-seater NLHE SNG only. If you want it, give your name and city and why you think you will take it down.Standard deal, 50/50 no SB.Get it while it's hot!

Since I blew it in a 4.40 tonight, I am giving out a stake for a $5.50 for an 18-seater NLHE SNG only. If you want it, give your name and city and why you think you will take it down.Standard deal, 50/50 no SB.Get it while it's hot!
I'd do it but i'm running really bad, gl whoever the horse is!so i joined a .10 cent 360 to get a feel for how people play on PS...its alot different than UB
Adam....I think thats itwe should set up a Mahnomen friday nigth barrage in the next couple months
HOWWWW DO YOU KNOWWW MEEEEE?!?!?!I'm game...I'm sure I can convince Bluffer_dave and Whatgreatis to join too.I am there pretty much every other Friday anyways....
HOWWWW DO YOU KNOWWW MEEEEE?!?!?!I'm game...I'm sure I can convince Bluffer_dave and Whatgreatis to join too.I am there pretty much every other Friday anyways....
you guys have probably seen me there many times and didnt know it, im the one having jag bombs at the final table, althought havent been there much the last six months

PokerStars Game #20546596630: Tournament #109270570, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2008/09/20 3:15:09 ETTable '109270570 1' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: JoeReckless (10603 in chips) Seat 2: rc8fire (2552 in chips) Seat 3: shmutan (3280 in chips) Seat 5: Costello00 (4340 in chips) Seat 6: ONEEYEDJAX74 (2320 in chips) Seat 7: magnus72fcp (1320 in chips) Seat 9: yarana (2585 in chips) Costello00: posts small blind 100ONEEYEDJAX74: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to magnus72fcp [Js Jh]magnus72fcp: raises 400 to 600yarana: raises 400 to 1000JoeReckless has timed outJoeReckless: folds JoeReckless is sitting outrc8fire: folds shmutan: folds Costello00: folds ONEEYEDJAX74: folds magnus72fcp: calls 400*** FLOP *** [Td 5d Th]magnus72fcp: bets 320 and is all-inyarana: calls 320*** TURN *** [Td 5d Th] [Kd]*** RIVER *** [Td 5d Th Kd] [8h]*** SHOW DOWN ***magnus72fcp: shows [Js Jh] (two pair, Jacks and Tens)yarana: shows [Ah Ks] (two pair, Kings and Tens)yarana collected 2940 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2940 | Rake 0 Board [Td 5d Th Kd 8h]Seat 1: JoeReckless folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: rc8fire folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: shmutan (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Costello00 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: ONEEYEDJAX74 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: magnus72fcp showed [Js Jh] and lost with two pair, Jacks and TensSeat 9: yarana showed [Ah Ks] and won (2940) with two pair, Kings and TensI dont know what these guys are thinking sometimes

I probably have seen you then...
lolI know I have seen whatgreatis there but hes usually playing cash gamse during the tourney....if you pointed me out to him he would say im a total drunk donk at cash games becasue i sat down with him at about 2 am before i knew him and yeah im a drunk donk then
lolI know I have seen whatgreatis there but hes usually playing cash gamse during the tourney....if you pointed me out to him he would say im a total drunk donk at cash games becasue i sat down with him at about 2 am before i knew him and yeah im a drunk donk then
I bet if I see you I'd say "Oh shit I know you..."