Stars 10-20 Stud Hand

first let me say that i play on a mac and i cant get a converter to work- so please except my apologies. Question is should i have have played 4th any differently ?okerStars Game #20522136849: 7 Card Stud Limit ($10/$20) - 2008/09/19 4:41:50 ETTable 'Phegeus' 8-maxSeat 1: pokeroldmanl ($271 in chips) Seat 3: PokerTueur ($471 in chips) Seat 4: Gambling_PS ($337 in chips) Seat 5: Bostonwonwon ($531 in chips) Seat 6: LFISGD2ME ($198 in chips) Seat 7: RustyJay ($300 in chips) Seat 8: Doctorlan ($175 in chips) pokeroldmanl: posts the ante $1PokerTueur: posts the ante $1Gambling_PS: posts the ante $1Bostonwonwon: posts the ante $1LFISGD2ME: posts the ante $1RustyJay: posts the ante $1Doctorlan: posts the ante $1*** 3rd STREET ***Dealt to pokeroldmanl [6s]Dealt to PokerTueur [6h]Dealt to Gambling_PS [Jd]Dealt to Bostonwonwon [4s]Dealt to LFISGD2ME [2s 7h 7d]Dealt to RustyJay [9s]Dealt to Doctorlan [2h]Doctorlan: brings in for $3pokeroldmanl: folds PokerTueur: calls $3Gambling_PS: raises $7 to $10Bostonwonwon: folds LFISGD2ME: calls $10RustyJay: folds Doctorlan: folds PokerTueur: calls $7*** 4th STREET ***Dealt to PokerTueur [6h] [Ts]Dealt to Gambling_PS [Jd] [4d]Dealt to LFISGD2ME [2s 7h 7d] [7c]Pair on board - a double bet is allowedLFISGD2ME: bets $20PokerTueur: calls $20Gambling_PS: calls $20*** 5th STREET ***Dealt to PokerTueur [6h Ts] [Qd]Dealt to Gambling_PS [Jd 4d] [Qs]Dealt to LFISGD2ME [2s 7h 7d 7c] [Qh]LFISGD2ME: bets $20PokerTueur: folds Gambling_PS: calls $20*** 6th STREET ***Dealt to Gambling_PS [Jd 4d Qs] [2c]Dealt to LFISGD2ME [2s 7h 7d 7c Qh] [5d]LFISGD2ME: bets $20Gambling_PS: calls $20*** RIVER ***Dealt to LFISGD2ME [2s 7h 7d 7c Qh 5d] [2d]LFISGD2ME: bets $20Gambling_PS: calls $20*** SHOW DOWN ***LFISGD2ME: shows [2s 7h 7d 7c Qh 5d 2d] (a full house, Sevens full of Deuces)Gambling_PS: mucks hand LFISGD2ME collected $217 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $220 | Rake $3 Seat 1: pokeroldmanl folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)Seat 3: PokerTueur folded on the 5th StreetSeat 4: Gambling_PS mucked [3h Jh Jd 4d Qs 2c Kd]Seat 5: Bostonwonwon folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)Seat 6: LFISGD2ME showed [2s 7h 7d 7c Qh 5d 2d] and won ($217) with a full house, Sevens full of DeucesSeat 7: RustyJay folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)Seat 8: Doctorlan folded on the 3rd Street

I'd probably fold to the raise on 3rd. There are two overcards to your 7's showing, and one of your 2 outs is also dead, so there isn't a whole lot of upside for this hand. But I'm not all that experienced at stud.

with these two players the call on 3rd was/is standard and anything 5-10 or greater is super agro on 3rd.thing is I opened my hand up on 4th by that raise -I wonder if i check do i lose or gain bets in following streets ??

I wouldn't slowplay it but I'd probably put in the single bet rather than the double. Depends on your image, though. They might interpret the double bet as an attempt to steal the pot right there with a pair of 7's.

7 Card Stud High ($10/$20), Ante $1, Bring-In $3 (converter)3rd Street - (0.70 SB)Seat 1: xx xx 6 :icon_clap: ___foldsSeat 3: xx xx 6: :icon_clap: :___calls___callsSeat 4: xx xx J: :club: :___raisesSeat 5: xx xx 4 :icon_clap: ___foldsHero: 2 :icon_clap: 7: :icon_clap: : 7: :ts :___callsSeat 7: xx xx 9 :icon_clap: ___foldsSeat 8: xx xx 2: :icon_clap: :___brings-in___folds4th Street - (4.00 SB)Seat 3: xx xx 6: :icon_clap: : T :icon_clap: ___callsSeat 4: xx xx J: :D : 4: :D :___callsHero: 2 :icon_clap: 7: :icon_clap: : 7: :4h : 7: :club: ___bets5th Street - (5.00 BB)Seat 3: xx xx 6: :icon_eek: : T :icon_clap: Q: :5c :___foldsSeat 4: xx xx J: :D : 4: :3h : Q :icon_clap: ___callsHero: 2 :icon_clap: 7: :heart: : 7: :D : 7: :club: : Q: :heart: :___bets6th Street - (7.00 BB)Seat 4: xx xx J: :qh : 4: :qh : Q :icon_clap: 2: :club: :___callsHero: 2 :icon_clap: 7: :heart: : 7: :D : 7: :club: : Q: :heart: : 5: :icon_clap: :___betsRiver - (9.00 BB)Seat 4: xx xx J: :icon_clap: : 4: :icon_clap: : Q :icon_clap: 2: :club: : xx___callsHero: 2 :icon_clap: 7: :heart: : 7: :icon_clap: : 7: :club: : Q: :heart: : 5: :icon_clap: : 2: :icon_clap: :___betsTotal pot: (11.00 BB)

standard, as long as you're doublebetting when you have 2p in that spot, too. if you c/r, any decent player is folding.
i probably play 2 pair a little faster(with a cr) because i don't like show down value of jacks an 8's or less with 3 people in the pot at 10-20
i probably play 2 pair a little faster(with a cr) because i don't like show down value of jacks an 8's or less with 3 people in the pot at 10-20
i really think that you have to play 2p and trips the same exact way here on 4th or you're going to become overly readable and not get paid when you need to be.