Obamas Claims That He Will Reach Across The Aisle...

Go ahead and run them every day.Here is the good stuff which will be followed up by a ad on James A. Johnson...and then more completing the rest of the story!I like ours a lot better!
It could have used a caption clarifying Raines position as a BHO advisor instead of just voice over but not bad. Cant wait for the racism charges to fly around the blogopotty.
Go ahead and run them every day.Here is the good stuff which will be followed up by a ad on James A. Johnson...and then more completing the rest of the story!I like ours a lot better!
And yes....Obama and the Democrats will have to explain this before it is all over!Source:http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6052301751.html'An Uncanny Coincidence'Investigators found that Fannie Mae's reported earnings per share closely tracked the targets set for executives to receive their maximum bonus payouts.GR2006052400268.gifSOURCE: OFHEO Report of the Special Examination of Fannie Mae | The Washington Post - May 24, 2006
And yes....Obama and the Democrats will have to explain this before it is all over!Source:http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6052301751.html'An Uncanny Coincidence'Investigators found that Fannie Mae's reported earnings per share closely tracked the targets set for executives to receive their maximum bonus payouts.GR2006052400268.gifSOURCE: OFHEO Report of the Special Examination of Fannie Mae | The Washington Post - May 24, 2006
LOL - you mean execs at a company were managing earnings in order to hit their bonus payout targets!!!! A Scandal!!!! I'm sure no other company was doing that! And you're showing a 2006 article that shows a graph back from 1995 to 2003? Weren't the Republicans in charge of Congress during those years? They better explain themselves!
Bart wont appreciate that.
WHO THE FCK IS BART!?!? WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME?!?!?!:snickerface:Actually, I was about to start a topic called "Obama says he will walk across the water" but I didn't want to anger Bob or Checky.
Actually,I do see that. The problem is those very same statistics paint a picture of zero reform from Obama and it's not even close. I don't mind that liberals think that McCain is less of a reformer, as long as I can use the numbers to prove that Obama absolutely never,ever, was.
or he merely believes that the liberal agenda is reform considering the GOP has controlled congress for 6 of the last 8 years and the executive branch for 8 of the last 8. I am not sure I would buy that but that is probably his and the Dems thinking.