Locking each others arms while eating was super hilarious. As well as the "You should wear this shirt, it turns me on".
Just watched this one. I am literally rolling after watching them play fashion show.
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched these, but do you think they are leveling us ?
It's possible, but I actually just think that Marcus was lying in week 2 or 3 and just hadn't 'come out' in his life up until this point. I'm sure a TON of gay people, like maybe as high as 80 - 85% of them have told people into their 20's that they were straight. It doesn't make it true. Marcus is gay as hell and probably always was.
It's possible, but I actually just think that Marcus was lying in week 2 or 3 and just hadn't 'come out' in his life up until this point. I'm sure a TON of gay people, like maybe as high as 80 - 85% of them have told people into their 20's that they were straight. It doesn't make it true. Marcus is gay as hell and probably always was.
Could be... I'm 24 and still tell people I'm straight...
I haven't watched an episode. Is bob ****ing with me right now?
You sir are a luckbox. I think that Bob has a good chance to make it to the finals. He made a fake idol that was just awesome and looked better than the real thing. I'd be interested to see how he uses it and if people believe him.So, do you still want your pick?

I really don't like Sugah. She's a little bitch. Yeah, Randy needed to go and deserved it, but that was totally wrong of she acted at the auction. And I really hate this season. There's no one really that I'm rooting for.I really don't think that was a good move to give the idol to Randy. He was going to get voted off anyway, there was no real strategic move in giving Randy the idol other than to publicly humiliate him. I mean sure Bob, probably gains some trust, but he will not make it to the finals with that group. He was better off keeping the fake immunity idol and not telling anyone about it. He would've been better off trying to pass it off as real.