Ipod Question

Let me start off by saying sorry because I know I have asked this question before but I forgot what thread I asked it in.I just got a new computer. I already downloaded itunes into the new computer but how do I sync my Ipod into it? I just pluggd in my Ipod and it said something about my purchased songs so there are only about 40 songs on my new computer but my ipod has about 1500. How do I transfer them???? I am very stupid with computers so please try to explain it simply.Thanks for your help.

I've been asking around about this so forgive in advance if I seem needy or whiny.A buddy has a bunch of songs on an external hard drive and is willing to let me have what I want of it. I'm afraid that some of it might be pirated.If I put it in itunes can they detect pirated songs and is there a way to prevent it?thks k bye.

I've been asking around about this so forgive in advance if I seem needy or whiny.A buddy has a bunch of songs on an external hard drive and is willing to let me have what I want of it. I'm afraid that some of it might be pirated.If I put it in itunes can they detect pirated songs and is there a way to prevent it?thks k bye.
NoIf they could... my "friend" wouldn't have 1,000+ songs on his iPhone and iPod
Let me start off by saying sorry because I know I have asked this question before but I forgot what thread I asked it in.I just got a new computer. I already downloaded itunes into the new computer but how do I sync my Ipod into it? I just pluggd in my Ipod and it said something about my purchased songs so there are only about 40 songs on my new computer but my ipod has about 1500. How do I transfer them???? I am very stupid with computers so please try to explain it simply.Thanks for your help.
I had the same question yesterday, what program did you buy?
http://www.wikihow.com/Recover-Songs-from-Your-iPodHere's what I used and it worked fine......and it's free.
This is the one I use. It's not the most intuitive interface, but it works great:http://www.download.com/iPodCopy/3000-2169_4-10352431.htmlHint: 'Copy to PC' does not put it into Itunes. 'Copy to Itunes' does.
Hooray, you just cost me $20. I think I also lost a bet that there was no way to get your iPod music back onto your computer. Sigh.

I have an extreme love for interacial midget scat films however the I-tunes store does not have anything that fits into this category. Is there a way to get my 300 hours of interacial midget scat films from beta max tapes onto my ipod? TY

I have an extreme love for interacial midget scat films however the I-tunes store does not have anything that fits into this category. Is there a way to get my 300 hours of interacial midget scat films from beta max tapes onto my ipod? TY
yestype 1 for more optionstype 2 for go back

OK...I downloaded an application called Cube Runner. It's a game that I got for free. It's on my Itunes but when I synced my ipod the application didn't transfer. How do I get it on my ipod from my computer?

OK...I downloaded an application called Cube Runner. It's a game that I got for free. It's on my Itunes but when I synced my ipod the application didn't transfer. How do I get it on my ipod from my computer?
Check to make sure that in the Apps tab....that it is set to include all Apps or whatever that setting is.

i just got an itouch todayi installed itunes 8 then and got most everything synced overi changed my email recently and mistakenly made a new apple account....i can still get into my old one thomy problem is that everything i have purchased will not sync...not available for use on this computer it tells meanyone help?

i just got an itouch todayi installed itunes 8 then and got most everything synced overi changed my email recently and mistakenly made a new apple account....i can still get into my old one thomy problem is that everything i have purchased will not sync...not available for use on this computer it tells meanyone help?
nm, i got it now...i just signed into the other account...duh....i just wasted one of my 5 computer authorizations
How many gb? Once they have one with more than 50gb I will upgrade to a touch.
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/P...VD+Recorder.htm
  • 5 months later...