Ftp Signs Hal Lubarsky

There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas. When he arrived on the plane, he felt the seats and said, "Wow, these seats are big!" The person next to him answered, "Everything is big in Texas."When he finally arrived in Texas, he decided to visit a bar. Upon arriving in the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands. He exclaimed, "Wow these mugs are big!" The bartender replied, "Everything is big in Texas."After a couple of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located. The bartender replied, "Second door to the right." The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally tripped over and skipped the second door. Instead, he entered the third door, which lead to the swimming pool and fell into the pool by accident.Scared to death, the blind man started shouting, "Don't flush, don't flush!"

Played with Hal at Planet Hollywood last week in Vegas. He was playing the 1 2 No Limit game there on Wednesday night, he had a fairly attractive lady sitting with him and helping him out. later on Paul MacGrill (X22) sat down at the ame table, he is one ugly guy and equally annoying with his Quack Quack bets of 22 and such. Hal kept to himself and did not chit chat with the other players.

Full Tilt is starting to become a fucking joke....everyone and their mother is a fucking "pro."
Don't worry. You'll get your turn :club:
Played with Hal at Planet Hollywood last week in Vegas. He was playing the 1 2 No Limit game there on Wednesday night, he had a fairly attractive lady sitting with him and helping him out. later on Paul MacGrill (X22) sat down at the ame table, he is one ugly guy and equally annoying with his Quack Quack bets of 22 and such. Hal kept to himself and did not chit chat with the other players.
X-22 was playing 1-2? Damn I wish I was at that table! Talk about being starstruck! And if he said "quack quack" at my table I would skeet myself!But seriously, I saw Lubarsky 4 tabling Omaha 8. I misread my hands 2 tabling Omaha 8, and he is blind. They should put a video of him doing this on Cardplayer or something so we can see how it all works.
X-22 was playing 1-2? Damn I wish I was at that table! Talk about being starstruck! And if he said "quack quack" at my table I would skeet myself!But seriously, I saw Lubarsky 4 tabling Omaha 8. I misread my hands 2 tabling Omaha 8, and he is blind. They should put a video of him doing this on Cardplayer or something so we can see how it all works.
braille comperter screen duh

did you use your 6,000th post on a reply to me 1305? Hoooooray! Lets get back together!Together forever yoursTogether forever mineFacing what we feel insideReady to stand the test of time