Tomorow's Foursomes (Bolded my picks)Harrington & Karlsson v Mickelson & KimStenson & Casey v Leonard & MahanPoulter & Rose v Campbell & CinkWestwood & Garcia v Furyk & PerryBOOOOOK IT

Does anyone use bodog? I am looking for the matches and can not find the foursomes. Bodog sucks and I will be closing my account soon!!!!!! With my track record they might close it for me!!! I need some winners!!!

Wow, is there sports talk radio in the UK? I'd love to hear people rip Faldo after today.The only reason I don't want the US to win is because then I'll have to hear/read people say it was because Tiger didn't play.
I understand the sentiment but that is a little extreme! I do not understand how anyone can pull against there country. There have been several US players I didn't like. ( Davis love is at the top of the list) But USA all the way!!!!!!!!!
I understand the sentiment but that is a little extreme! I do not understand how anyone can pull against there country. There have been several US players I didn't like. ( Davis love is at the top of the list) But USA all the way!!!!!!!!!
Oh, no I still am rooting for them; I was just complaining before it happens. :)Nice drives on 18th Holmes and Boo...
Oh, no I still am rooting for them; I was just complaining before it happens. :)Nice drives on 18th Holmes and Boo...
Now three Americans have dunked it on the critical 18th, possibly costing them a whole point.
yeah those drives were beauties! I am not complaining about a 5.5 to 2.5 lead but it is crazy how we always choke the 18th hole! PERRY/FURYK, WEEKLY/HOLMES both really CHOKED. Mickelson/Kim choked the 18th both times today but their opponents let them off the hook. We choke the 18th every year!!!! GEES!
Wow, is there sports talk radio in the UK? I'd love to hear people rip Faldo after today.The only reason I don't want the US to win is because then I'll have to hear/read people say it was because Tiger didn't play.
LOL I want the US to win BECAUSE there's no Tiger playing. No one gave them a chance fuck the haters, fuck Tiger, fuck JesusEwing Theory FTW

Not watched any of the RC yet, but Faldos Wildcard pickings were ridiculously poor. Montgomerie may not have been anywhere near high enough in the leader boards, but his experience would have been very valuable.Also, just saw on Sky Sports News...WTF?! BOOING AT GOLF?!?! How disrespectful can you get?

Not watched any of the RC yet, but Faldos Wildcard pickings were ridiculously poor. Montgomerie may not have been anywhere near high enough in the leader boards, but his experience would have been very valuable.Also, just saw on Sky Sports News...WTF?! BOOING AT GOLF?!?! How disrespectful can you get?
not sure if you're leveling but Boo Weekley is playing hence the BOO'ingAlso Monty is way past it, any experience benefits he would bring would be counteracted by him playing like crap for 3 days, Poulter has been playing decently and has 1.5 points of 2 with Rose, So in hindsight so far it seems like a good pick although i would have taken Darren Clarke over him.Casey was a standard pick and there was no way Faldo could leave him out despite him playing poorly over the last year.
not sure if you're leveling but Boo Weekley is playing hence the BOO'ingAlso Monty is way past it, any experience benefits he would bring would be counteracted by him playing like crap for 3 days, Poulter has been playing decently and has 1.5 points of 2 with Rose, So in hindsight so far it seems like a good pick although i would have taken Darren Clarke over him.Casey was a standard pick and there was no way Faldo could leave him out despite him playing poorly over the last year.
Boo Weekly was playing 3 Vs 2? Curtis and Stricker Vs Garcia and Casey. Sergio misses a put and throws down his club...people boo. I don't get it.
Boo Weekly was playing 3 Vs 2? Curtis and Stricker Vs Garcia and Casey. Sergio misses a put and throws down his club...people boo. I don't get it.
You answered you own question, sergio threw his club hence the booing.Such a close cup this year, I really think the winner is gonna depend on the matchups and at what stage in the day the captains put their strongest players.12:03 PM: Kim (USA) vs. Garcia (EUR)12:14 PM: Mahan (USA) vs. Casey (EUR) Halved12:25 PM: Leonard (USA) vs. Karlsson (EUR) Halved12:36 PM: Mickelson (USA) vs. Rose (EUR)12:47 PM: Perry (USA) vs. Stenson (EUR)12:58 PM: Weekley (USA) vs. Wilson (EUR) Halved1:09 PM: Holmes (USA) vs. Hansen (EUR)1:20 PM: Furyk (USA) vs. Jimenez (EUR)1:31 PM: Cink (USA) vs. McDowell (EUR)1:42 PM: Stricker (USA) vs. Poulter (EUR)1:53 PM: Curtis (USA) vs. Westwood (EUR)2:04 PM: Campbell vs. Harrington (EUR)14.5 EUR - 13.5 USAI think europe's closing four is really strong and hopefully it'll make for a really exciting finish, Paddy with the putt to win the cup would be sweeeet
You answered you own question, sergio threw his club hence the booing.Such a close cup this year, I really think the winner is gonna depend on the matchups and at what stage in the day the captains put their strongest players.12:03 PM: Kim (USA) vs. Garcia (EUR) - Halved12:14 PM: Mahan (USA) vs. Casey (EUR)12:25 PM: Leonard (USA) vs. Karlsson (EUR)12:36 PM: Mickelson (USA) vs. Rose (EUR)12:47 PM: Perry (USA) vs. Stenson (EUR)12:58 PM: Weekley (USA) vs. Wilson (EUR)1:09 PM: Holmes (USA) vs. Hansen (EUR)1:20 PM: Furyk (USA) vs. Jimenez (EUR) - Halved1:31 PM: Cink (USA) vs. McDowell (EUR)1:42 PM: Stricker (USA) vs. Poulter (EUR)1:53 PM: Curtis (USA) vs. Westwood (EUR) - Halved2:04 PM: Campbell vs. Harrington (EUR)
Predictions? I bolded mine in your post.USA 13.5 - 14.5 EUR.