How bout Bills -9.5 over the Raiders at home? I'll probably bet it mainly because I am a Bills fan but I don't think it is a terrible bet anyways.

How bout Bills -9.5 over the Raiders at home? I'll probably bet it mainly because I am a Bills fan but I don't think it is a terrible bet anyways.
That's why I don't ever bet the Cowboys...tends to cloud your view. However... that looks like a pretty dangerous play right now. There's a lot of play going to the Bills so this line is going to go up.... if it goes to 10.5 I'd take the Raiders and the points.
That's why I don't ever bet the Cowboys...tends to cloud your view. However... that looks like a pretty dangerous play right now. There's a lot of play going to the Bills so this line is going to go up.... if it goes to 10.5 I'd take the Raiders and the points.
Yea, I usually don't bet much at all, but the Bills were vastly underrated going into the season so I capitalized on the first two weeks. I am a little uneasy about this one especially with the line keep going up.

Week 3 NFL LeansKC +5.5 @ ATLThis game reminds me a lot of the OAKie game from last week. Bad team catching points at bad team. Dallas @ Green Bay +3Carolina @ Minnesota -3.5Houston +5 @ TennesseeSt. Louis @ Seattle -9.5 That seems like waaay too many point for Seattle to be laying, right?OAKie +9.5 @ Buffalo Jacksonville +5 @ IndyI also might give Pittsburgh +3.5 @ Philly a look, but I really like this Philadelphia team, and don't feel too comfortable fading them coming off a Monday Night football loss. This one probably won't catch a play, but I'd really like to.EDIT-Add San Diego -9.5 to the list.

Houston +5 @ TennesseeI also might give Pittsburgh +3.5 @ Philly a look, but I really like this Philadelphia team, and don't feel too comfortable fading them coming off a Monday Night football loss. This one probably won't catch a play, but I'd really like to.
I like the Houston game a lot, it doesn't seem like they're getting enough points here.Even after coming off of a loss on MNF, I'm getting the feel that the public view is really high on Phila, and probably low on Pit since they're unimpressive Sunday night win.Edit: That SD game seems like a lot of points to be giving up...book it.Edit Edit: NYJ are getting 62% of the action as a road underdog. You going to unload your whole bankroll on this game?
Edit: That SD game seems like a lot of points to be giving up...book it.Edit Edit: NYJ are getting 62% of the action as a road underdog. You going to unload your whole bankroll on this game?
Yeah that might end up being an 8 banger. I went through and filled out some contests today, and they got pretty heavy looks.

bet the dog in any games that the line is set at 5 or 5.5. This line for some reason becomes an easy dog line. The Vikings as 3.5 point favs against the 2-0 panthers is messed up. My early leans this week are Houston and Jacksonville. Both div games with too many points.Indy without Saturday is not the same team. The center position in football is the most overlooked position.

bet the dog in any games that the line is set at 5 or 5.5. This line for some reason becomes an easy dog line. The Vikings as 3.5 point favs against the 2-0 panthers is messed up. My early leans this week are Houston and Jacksonville. Both div games with too many points.Indy without Saturday is not the same team. The center position in football is the most overlooked position.
I thought I heard on ESPN earlier today that Saturday would be playing this weekend. Was I mistaken?
CONTRARIAN ALERT: Houston opened at +5, Tennessee has got 65% of the action, and the line is now at 4.5.
Exactly why I bet it. Trying out these "contrarian" ideas.
Week 3 NFL LeansKC +5.5 @ ATL
Seems like the public is pounding atl pretty hard..I also noticed the line moved the wrong dirrection on the minnesota game, as the majority of the public is betting on carolina, yet the line went from car +3 to car +3.5.....I'll make my picks this week to be KC +6.5, Minnesota ( 2 units) -3.5 and Greenbay +3 (2 units)
CONTRARIAN ALERT: Houston opened at +5, Tennessee has got 65% of the action, and the line is now at 4.5.
Im curious as if contrarianism is better used if numbers that are moving are acutally crossing "key" numbers not insignificant ones. A move from 5 to 4.5 is basically the same number, and is rather unimportant and i dont consider this an important line move. Wonder if someone wanted to actually track games that move over key numbers and what the ATS is there. If this line moved from 5 to 3.5 and crossed a key number being 4, i think it should be noted because thats an important number.
Im curious as if contrarianism is better used if numbers that are moving are acutally crossing "key" numbers not insignificant ones. A move from 5 to 4.5 is basically the same number, and is rather unimportant and i dont consider this an important line move. Wonder if someone wanted to actually track games that move over key numbers and what the ATS is there. If this line moved from 5 to 3.5 and crossed a key number being 4, i think it should be noted because thats an important number.
Although your theory is pertinent, it isn't in line with contrairanism. Contrarianism is simply the idea that the majority of people are wrong so bet the other way. If a line moved across a number..that in itself could make me look at it more closely. To be an effective true contrarianist... you would have to play every single game for the numbers to have any true value. To simply say that the masses are generally wrong so taking the Panthers against the Vikes makes that a good bet is false. Good luck everyone!
Although your theory is pertinent, it isn't in line with contrairanism. Contrarianism is simply the idea that the majority of people are wrong so bet the other way. If a line moved across a number..that in itself could make me look at it more closely. To be an effective true contrarianist... you would have to play every single game for the numbers to have any true value. To simply say that the masses are generally wrong so taking the Panthers against the Vikes makes that a good bet is false. Good luck everyone!
Completely agree, good point.Im not a contraianist by any means, i rather break down games, always been my style, always will be.