Hey, Hello, Hi

Hey! Didn't see a topic to introduce myself so I figure I will make my own post. My name is Winter (kinda knew that when you saw who wrote the post right) nice to meet ya'll. I have been reading your forums for a couple of weeks now and finally decided hey I want to try to be a part of this community and registered. I am a big fan of Hold'em thats my favorite game. I play mostly tournaments, don't care as much for ring games. I like the feeling of knocking someone out and them actually being out. Earned my nickname (Winter) years ago, was kinda a cold hearted b**** comment that I flipped to my favor. My favorite site to play atm is Full Tilt (since that is where I have the most money) but I am also active on Doyle's room, Poker Stars, Ultimate Bet and Stinkyfish. I am hoping to follow the friends in my circle and go Pro in a year prolly 2, but I have found that I need to learn how to play games other then Hold'em and Badugi in order to do so. My next game to learn will be Omaha hi/low. I watch Daniel play quite a bit when he is on poker stars (occasionally feel like a stalker following him from game to game) but I don't ever talk to him since he is playing in games where the stakes are higher then my PS bankroll (Daniel come play on Full Tilt and I can chat LOL) Favorite players are Daniel and Phil Ivey. Personal stuffs; I am 33, 5'5", red hair, hazel eyes and one of the growing number of female poker players. I use Myspace instead of Facebook since Facebook used to force you to use your real name and stalkers abound. I am a computer geek at heart and on the rare occasions that I am not playing poker or working I am playing UO or sitting and impatiently waiting (6 years guys cmon) for Darkfall to come out. I used to play CS:Source and was on a Cal-I team but unless you played it you have no clue what I am rambling on about so it isnt important. Stopped playing CS when my nice vid card took a dive and am now stuck using an older model that barely supports UO (its a 10 yr old MMORPG so the vid card REALLY sucks). Anyway, poker site names! Full Tilt, Doyle's Room, Stinkyfish are all Winter75. Ultimate Bet Winter1975 and Poker Stars KGBWinter. Glad to be here, hope to join in some good discussions and look forward to seeing everyone on the felts!

Welcome.And lol wtf @ Darkfall. I remember when a few friends of mine were raving about it......3 years ago??????? Unfortunately I'm also a computer nerd at heart and came from a video game background as well (Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, WoW).

wow a female that knows about UO and mmo's and likes poker and computer games? This forum just got a lot better!ps. Warhammar Online comes out tomorrow if you're looking for a new mmo to try. :ts or check out the game I play, 2 Moons.. working on my lvl 112 char there :club:

Thanks for the warm welcome!XtraCey glad to add to the (hopefully) growing female pop on this forum and nice to see another woman that spends her free time on the felts!Snamuh yeah been waiting for Darkfall for 6 years to come out now, they have had backers back out, designers quit and just major problems but now they are finally FINALLY getting ready for Beta. I played Diablo, D2, WoW but nothing held me as spellbound as UO has, cept CS. Fargo lets start with just poker umkay!TB17 sorry but my instructions for Canada for the next 30 years is Freeze CanadaVeener that is why I have a Myspace LOLFitz thank you very muchWandigo I did some beta for Warhammer and it was okay but I really get bored in grinding games. Perk of it was you can pvp at almost any level. And I hate actually having to pay to play would rather put my money into a poker site where I have the chance of doubling it. Will check out 2 moons though. You hear that now that Tabulosa Rose has failed Richard Garrett has decided to retire and give up creating games? I am playing on a UO free shard right now t2a era called Divinity, part of the UOGamers family should come check it out sometime.Oh and KingCoons wasnt me.

Yeah StinkyFishPoker.com just another poker site I ran across one day and they have a smaller population so the playing is a bit different. Haven't made a deposit there but when I run out of patience on FT or PS I head there or Ultimate bet and play free rolls.Oh and Vtlax and Bull didnt mean to leave you out! Thank you :club:

Wandigo I did some beta for Warhammer and it was okay but I really get bored in grinding games. Perk of it was you can pvp at almost any level. And I hate actually having to pay to play would rather put my money into a poker site where I have the chance of doubling it. Will check out 2 moons though. You hear that now that Tabulosa Rose has failed Richard Garrett has decided to retire and give up creating games? I am playing on a UO free shard right now t2a era called Divinity, part of the UOGamers family should come check it out sometime.Oh and KingCoons wasnt me.
I haven't had a chance to beta WH but my roomate somehow got an advanced copy and is gonna tell me how it is. As far as 2 Moons, it's open beta so you don't have to pay and you can pvp even at level 1 :club: Max lvl is 150 and with each new patch they keep coming out with a ton of new features like party pvps, 18person expedition quests and new skills for the characters.
a little sample video of one of the special events that runs every 2 hours. Gives a pretty good look at the characters/skills/etc. I never got a chance to check out tabulose rose, did you play it at all and why do you think it failed?My roomate has this huge book in his room on UO since he used to play all the time.. I'll check w/ him to see if he's got the game on cds somewhere.Oh and if you try out 2 moons, create your character on the Trieste server and i'll plvl ya a bit.