Soccer Betting

What channel?Oh and why did you suddenly revert to a Poppy Hillis with one space and 11 posts. It doesn't appear to be a joke account, so I don't get it.
It's on the Fox Soccer Channel, usually included in extended cable packages.Well, I opened an account in 05 as Poppy Hillis, but never posted and forgot about it, so when I started to post in 07 I had to put an _. One day I had to log back in and accidentally signed in under the original account, but never really posted. Then recently my battery died on my computer so all the histories reset and I had to sign back in, and accidentally signed in under the original again and am too indifferent to sign back in with the usual one. As Speedz pointed out, I wasted what could have been a good joke account when you realize the orginal was 2 years prior and had no posts. I wouldn't have been able to pull it off anyway.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on the Fox Soccer Channel, usually included in extended cable packages.Well, I opened an account in 05 as Poppy Hillis, but never posted and forgot about it, so when I started to post in 07 I had to put an _. One day I had to log back in and accidentally signed in under the original account, but never really posted. Then recently my battery died on my computer so all the histories reset and I had to sign back in, and accidentally signed in under the original again and am too indifferent to sign back in with the usual one. As Speedz pointed out, I wasted what could have been a good joke account when you realize the orginal was 2 years prior and had no posts. I wouldn't have been able to pull it off anyway.
Haha ok. You did waste a golden joke account btw.
Bayern Munich -138
Ouch. 5-2 at home from Bremen. Though the odds must have been tempting I would suggest not betting on domestic games where both sides have qualified for the Champions League. It makes it really hard to pick a winner and is -EV.
Ouch. 5-2 at home from Bremen. Though the odds must have been tempting I would suggest not betting on domestic games where both sides have qualified for the Champions League. It makes it really hard to pick a winner and is -EV.
Yea, that one prevented me from sweeping the day. Is it a lack of motivation since they already qualified for the Champions League?Well, I already booked these plays for tomorrow. Big day.Man City +110Tottenham -125Milan -134Juve -140Lecce +130Inter -148Udinese +113Almeria -117Deportivo +102Valencia -122Palermo +122Real Madrid +110Today 2-1 +.65xOverall 11-4 +5.9x
Yea, that one prevented me from sweeping the day. Is it a lack of motivation since they already qualified for the Champions League?
Nothing to do with lack of motivation - they haven't qualified for next season's champions league yet! I would just suggest avoiding betting on domestic games between CL sides because they are obviously very close in ability and the games will be hard to call. Of course, if you're a degen, then go for it!If a team is in the CL they have finished between 1-4 in the league, so we are obviously talking 2 very good sides with neither having a significant edge. If I had to give you advice on games that will most likely cost you money then I'd say avoid the following combinations:England: Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal/Man UtdSpain: Barcelona/Real Madrid/Villareal/Atletico Madrid/Valencia/Sevilla (Valencia and Sevilla aren't CL sides this year but they can always cause upsets)Germany: Bayern/Bremen/Schalke maybe Hamburg too.Italy: Inter/AC/Juve/Roma possibly Fiorentina and Lazio this year (I like Lazio to sneak into the top 4)France: This is closer. I'd still take Lyon over most but beware games between PSG/Marseille/Auxerre/Lens/BordeuxI'll have a look at your picks later. I'm about to bust out of a tournament...

Busted KK no good versus QQ, 88 and A6 aipf. Obv, standard.

Man City +110 - Hmmmm, Porstmouth are a tricky side. Don't travel well though. Man City are probably due as well. +1Tottenham -125 - Surely, surely. Spurs have to break their duck sometime. Can't see a better time than home to Wigan. +1Milan -134 - Also off to a horror start playing dark horses in Lazio. Lazio haven't won in Milan for a long, long time though. +1Juve -140 - Away from home but Calgiari are terrible. +1Lecce +130 - Newly promoted Lecce at home to Siena. Ugh, toughie. I think Siena though. -1Inter -148 - +1. 'Nuff said.Udinese +113 - God you like to run close don't you. Both sides had great wins in Europe and will be challenging for European places again. Draw. -1Almeria -117 - Versus Malaga. Honestly don't know enough about either. Both poor sides. Home advantage will be enough. +1Deportivo +102 - Aye, good call. +1Valencia -122 - Can't see a shock. +1Palermo +122 - Genoa will be buzzing after beating Milan but Palermo are a good side. +1Real Madrid +110 - Ooooh Racing beat Barca last week and Real are nowhere near full flight. I'll probably be wrong but I think this is a draw. -1Overall: 9-3. You take that?
  • 2 weeks later...

I too bet quite a lot on soccer. I am by no means a pro but i thought i would share some of my picks as wellFor 18th Oct:Fiorentina to beat RegginaQPR to beat Nottingham ForrestSo far, YTD = 0-0Good luck to anyone else havin a punt!

Does FOX only show the EPL and Bundesliga?I like your bets. Friday was unlucky.dluzion:Are you getting value from Fiorentina v Reggina? I would have thought Fiorentina would be a lock there.

Does FOX only show the EPL and Bundesliga?I like your bets. Friday was unlucky.dluzion:Are you getting value from Fiorentina v Reggina? I would have thought Fiorentina would be a lock there.
I've seen them show EPL, Italian, Australian, and Argentine Leagues.Yea, I've gotten lucky a couple times so it evened out I guess.

LJB723: Yeah there wasnt alot of value with Fiorentina but considering they were pretty much a lock, it was easy moneyPicks for today:NEC to beat VitesseAC Milan to beat SampdoriaValencia to beat NumanciaThe AC and Valencia match dont have alot of value in them but worth while putting them in your multi'sOther games that I am not personally betting on but have a bit of value in them are:Le Mans to beat NancyHercules to beat Elche (Spain 2nd division)YTD = 2-0Unlucky with the Weder beat Poppy, what a game though!

I didn't see it, what happend? Nice day for you.
3-3. Bremen scored 2 in the last 10 to comeback.