• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight is the coming out party, The TSN turning point..Career night from Ovechkin..Ending Crosby's streak..All rolled up into one...A total domination, a sick humiliation..A game for the ages, the HBO made for tv event...The Ovechkin vs Crosby...Ovechkin scores 5 goals and 2 assists as the Capitals win 7-1...Lets get ready to rumble....GO CAPS

Tonight and I'll be there. Crosby's streak is very much in Jeopardy. Though if I had to guess I'd say It's more likely to be a 5-4 type game one way or another. For my sake please don't make it a blowout. I don't want to have to point up to the rafters and ask where they keep their Stanley Cup banners.

Tonight and I'll be there. Crosby's streak is very much in Jeopardy. Though if I had to guess I'd say It's more likely to be a 5-4 type game one way or another. For my sake please don't make it a blowout. I don't want to have to point up to the rafters and ask where they keep their Stanley Cup banners.
LOL..I like this one...I might have to use it ..Have fun tonight..But be prepared to take one on the chin.:club:

A lot of people dont know this , but when the Penguins won the Cup in 2008 as promised I cancelled NHL Centre Ice..So i dont have it, and i vowed I wouldnt get it back until the Leafs made the playoffs(yes I know jokes jokes)...Its a decision I am happy with, as I dont like the state of the NHL right now..The things they are promoting , the figure heads they have...So I am happy watching the Leafs and lets leave it at that.Having said that , TSN showing Montreal/Carolina snooze fest vs Washington/Pittsburgh last night was a stupid move.

A lot of people dont know this , but when the Penguins won the Cup in 2008 as promised I cancelled NHL Centre Ice..So i dont have it, and i vowed I wouldnt get it back until the Leafs made the playoffs(yes I know jokes jokes)...Its a decision I am happy with, as I dont like the state of the NHL right now..The things they are promoting , the figure heads they have...So I am happy watching the Leafs and lets leave it at that.Having said that , TSN showing Montreal/Carolina snooze fest vs Washington/Pittsburgh last night was a stupid move.
I agree. They should keep all the snoozefests for The Leafs Channel like usual.
I agree. They should keep all the snoozefests for The Leafs Channel like usual.
Its called Leafs TV and its spectacular.
Tan games have one Canadian team like 99% of the time. Tsn2 carries the versus games on mon/tues USA be USA. Back on topic, what's going on with Ovy? 12 goals at Christmas?
It's a contract year in the AHL for him so he's tanking to get a lower contract.
Tan games have one Canadian team like 99% of the time. Tsn2 carries the versus games on mon/tues USA be USA. Back on topic, what's going on with Ovy? 12 goals at Christmas?
Its all about the hits and SOG...It will start going in for Ovy soon..When it does, it will flow..Flo-RIda..Not the state.
It's a contract year in the AHL for him so he's tanking to get a lower contract.
lololol. it would even be funnier if i didnt want to cry. Nice to know I dont have to worry about the division crown for a solid 10years, at least.

Ovechkin will still be too expensive for Bob.He has $46 already committed for next season with Carlo Colaiacovo, Alexander Ovechkin, Mark Letestu, Vincent Lecavalier, Nathan Horton, Ryan Smyth, Scott Gomez and Brandon Sutter becoming free agents.

Ovechkin will still be too expensive for Bob.He has $46 already committed for next season with Carlo Colaiacovo, Alexander Ovechkin, Mark Letestu, Vincent Lecavalier, Nathan Horton, Ryan Smyth, Scott Gomez and Brandon Sutter becoming free agents.
tears are flowing..Hope the Big Ms go belly up..:club: