That might possibly be the stupidest "news story" of all time.
they take death threats seriously.
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying I'm going to kill Ovechkin on a message board is not a death thread.I'm going to kill Ovechkin.See?
oh god..you didnt..it was nice knowing you Zach. :club:
Saying I'm going to kill Ovechkin on a message board is not a death thread.I'm going to kill Ovechkin.See?
Dude you are funny
Make your post ~50% emo like the guy in the link then we'll worry about ya!
WAKE UP
Wake up?He has like a thousand goals in this series. Aside from game 4, he's doing everything offensively he can do for this team. He's even doing his part in trying to injure all of the Penguins' star players.
Wake up?He has like a thousand goals in this series. Aside from game 4, he's doing everything offensively he can do for this team. He's even doing his part in trying to injure all of the Penguins' star players.
Ovechkin has seven goals in this series -- that's a pace for 115 over an 82-game regular season.
Ovechkin has seven goals in this series -- that's a pace for 115 over an 82-game regular season.
That's true, but also the caps are 2-3 in those games. Over a 82 game season that pace would put them at around a 33-49 record and with 66 points they'd be waay out of the playoffs.
1531kxy.jpg
I saw the replay of this hit on Sportscentre, saw Ovechkin almost? leaving his feet for one of those hits+miss the Pen and slam into Backstrom, and my first thought was...... ZACH! lolyou must have loved it.

This interview combined with

gives me a new found respect for Niklas "
" Backstrom
Quick summary of game 7 and how disappointed Bäckström was, leaving the arena without facing the media. Here is the actual link in Swedish:B: I feel better now, I’m alright. “Bäckis” (his nickname) assures, now one day after the game.He sounds composed, now that worst disappointment seem to have gone away.B: They really were alot better than us. Can’t do anything about that now.Reporter: It’s easier coping with a loss like this rather than another OT game?B: That’s exactly what we said to eachother in the dressing room afterwards. Losing another close game would’ve been worse. Truth is we were a bit too content to win a game 7 like this one. It didn’t feel like that before the game, but it probably was that way.Reporter talking about their young and less experienced team.B: Pittsburgh has some young guys too, but you might be on to something there. We weren’t quite ready yet, sais “Bäckis”, who’s very impressed by the opposition.B: I think Pittsburgh can win the Stanley Cup. Personally I’d like that now. They are a really good team.“Bäckis” also praises Sidney Crosby.B: Playing like he did against us now, he’s the best player.Reporter: The best you’ve met?B: Yeah, Ovechkin is awesome from the red line and forward, but Crosby’s awesome all over the rink. We knew how dangerous he is in front of the net, but we couldn’t solve him. Maybe it looks like he’s lucky alot, but it’s about being in the right place you know, and he almost always is.
  • 4 months later...