Vegans = Brain Shrinkage

You'd have to have a pretty small brain anyway if you're vegan/vegetarian and you're not taking vitamin supplements. There's no reason why everyone shouldn't be taking vitamins, really. A lot of meat eaters are deficient on some vitamins and minerals that are found mostly in veggie food.EDIT: I just realized that I am on strategy's computer... this is LG, in case the whiny self-righteousness didn't tip you off.

Too much of anything can kill you, vitamins are no exception. Responsible use of one-a-day multivitamin tablets is not dangerous.
Would chopping one up and snorting it off a stripper's ass be considered irresponsible use?
EDIT: I just realized that I am on strategy's computer... this is LG, in case the whiny self-righteousness didn't tip you off.
Yeah, okay, nice attempted brag post, Strat. We see through your lies.
Yeah, okay, nice attempted brag post, Strat. We see through your lies.
no it really is me. I sometimes forget who I'm logged in as when I'm somewhere else.edit: uh oh, did it again. jeffrey is going to be mad at this one.I love america!
Would chopping one up and snorting it off a stripper's ass be considered irresponsible use?
I think that's the directed use method. If it isn't, it should be.

As I posted in the "las vegan" thread.....That report came out in a few places. The title is entirely misleading..."eating veggies shrinks the brain" and even comes off like propaganda. The substance of the report was about vitamin B12 deficiency leading to brain shrinkage. It's not that new of information but is worth warning people about it. As I've said before, everything is fortified with B12 nowadays...cereal, soymilk, energy bars, health drinks etc. You can also take a multivitamin everyday if you like (I don't). Finally, nutritional yeast is rich with active b12. In fact 2 teaspoons fulfills your daily need. Nutritional yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a budding yeast that grows on molasses. It's used in...Brewer's yeast Ale yeastTop-fermenting yeastBaker's yeast Budding yeastNow in case you're thinking "how much yeast do vegans really eat a day?", it's quite a lot actually. There are a ton of recipes that call for nutritional yeast. It has a very cheesy flavor so it can even just be sprinkled on food to give it that taste.

You'd have to have a pretty small brain anyway if you're vegan/vegetarian and you're not taking vitamin supplements. There's no reason why everyone shouldn't be taking vitamins, really. A lot of meat eaters are deficient on some vitamins and minerals that are found mostly in veggie food.EDIT: I just realized that I am on strategy's computer... this is LG, in case the whiny self-righteousness didn't tip you off.
I don't take supplements. I've been vegetarian for my whole life and vegan for 5 years and am in good health. The vitamin industry just feeds on peoples fear of not being healthy all the while they're eating double cheeseburgers and sitting on their asses 16 hours a day. They've convinced people they can do absolutely nothing about their health their whole lives as long as they take a multivitamin each day which has 6000% of Vitamin x??....which incidentally either goes straight through you or does damage to certain organs.Also I'm sure Darwin, Emerson, Thoreau, Da Vinci, Newton, Pythagoras, Edison, etc would challenge your small brain theory.

I remember once at an army meet we had just finished a twelve hour orgy session and I was exhausted. DNA brought these miracle vitamins for the guys and all the sudden the gals and I were on our backs again for eight more straight. Fun times!EDIT: I just realized that I am on beans account... this is Nikki, in case the sex didn't tip you off.

I remember once at an army meet we had just finished a twelve hour orgy session and I was exhausted. DNA brought these miracle vitamins for the guys and all the sudden the gals and I were on our backs again for eight more straight. Fun times!EDIT: I just realized that I am on beans account... this is Nikki, in case the sex didn't tip you off.
you sly dog you.