Sick Boy's Best Qoute Of All Time Thread

Holy crap are you telling me i finally made a good thread!? WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_dance:You know if you're talking about the PAD where Phil Hellmuth freaked out and left the table tbh I actually think he had a good case there. Granted the fact that he was playing really bad and tilting was an antoginist for it but he still had a really big decision to make with that hand against Annie Duke and nobody would shut up. They actually made that rule official after that episode that if a player asks a table to keep quiet the table has to shut up. Not that I like the way Phil acts at the table sometimes but i get where he was coming from in that particular situation.
Ummm I didn't give any opinion on the whether I thought Hellmuth's actions were warranted or not.
I originated and popularized the use of this one, but we have to thank the good doctor for spamming it all over the place and bringing it to our attention.
Sigh at that guy. I kinda miss him for the obvious reasons.
Ummm I didn't give any opinion on the whether I thought Hellmuth's actions were warranted or not.
Ummm, Im just giving my opinion mate. No need to get huffy about it, lol

Watching Daniel N. playing an omaha tourney on PS Railer asks "Whats your strategy for playing Omaha?" DN says "My friend Phil Ivey told me once never fold"

From about an hour ago from WSOPE. Via Pokernews:We've all done it. Checked out of turn, bet out of turn, folded when we could have checked. Well, over on Table 1, a flop was just dealt... before the players received their hole cards. This greatly amused John Phan, seated behind a mountain of chips in that table's nine seat. He turned behind him to his friend, David Williams, who was seated at an adjacent table. "Hey David! We just saw a flop with no cards!" giggled Phan. "You moved in, right?" deadpanned Williams.

From about an hour ago from WSOPE. Via Pokernews:We've all done it. Checked out of turn, bet out of turn, folded when we could have checked. Well, over on Table 1, a flop was just dealt... before the players received their hole cards. This greatly amused John Phan, seated behind a mountain of chips in that table's nine seat. He turned behind him to his friend, David Williams, who was seated at an adjacent table. "Hey David! We just saw a flop with no cards!" giggled Phan. "You moved in, right?" deadpanned Williams.
That's a standard play, its in Super System II i think.

"You could have folded!"Also, I don't remember the quote, maybe someone can help me... it was Doyle and he went all in with a pair of 3's which were good, and someone asked him how he could go all in on that, and he was like "How can YOU go all in on that?"actually, this was a quote from a WPT event, don't remember which or who he was playing, but I believe DB had the following to add - "This isn't Solitaire" - Doyle BrunsonJ

"You could have folded!"Also, I don't remember the quote, maybe someone can help me... it was Doyle and he went all in with a pair of 3's which were good, and someone asked him how he could go all in on that, and he was like "How can YOU go all in on that?"actually, this was a quote from a WPT event, don't remember which or who he was playing, but I believe DB had the following to add - "This isn't Solitaire" - Doyle BrunsonJ
I think this is the most popular quote so far since its come up like 4 or 5 times already.Patrick Antonius: "How can you make that call?"DB: "You ask me how can I make that call, how can you make that bet? This is poker not solitaire"