full tilt things i dont like

Actually the lack of a time bank is probably the sites greatest feature... cuts down on stalling quite a bit in tournaments
their blinds go up every 6 minutes but they do it in small increments.. the SNG structure is waaay better than partys or pacifics.. IMHO

i agree with rex...yes the blinds go up every 6 mins, but the increments are very reasonable... as compared to party or stars... u have plenty of time to work with your hands, unlike blind structures permit on other sites

I swear this game is designed to put you on tilt.
i agree.. iam playing a step right now at party.. one guy asked me to go all in in the dark preflop. he had j9s.. i had q8o., 3rd guy comes behind w 10s.. lol.. i hit two pair for the pull.. YEAH!! haha.. was funny stuff.. all in good fun..

Well I have seen the pros play in the sit and goes and comment on how they needed more time to make a decision. Also, unlike Poker Stars, they skip the 10-20 blind level and jump up to the 15-30 to start things off. In my opinion it moves to fast. The odd thing is that it's only 6 mins in the sit and goes... the regular tourneys have the 10 min level increase like Poker Stars. Also... was someone talking about have a FCP regular game? I thought I read something about it, but given how fast the posts move I can't find it anymore. Can someone let me know on the current situation of that? Thanks.

yeh I deposited 50 there awhile ago and I didn't really care for it. It was pretty kewl at first but then the fun juice wore offshocked.gif
Crack will do that to you :club:
Well I have seen the pros play in the sit and goes and comment on how they needed more time to make a decision. Also, unlike Poker Stars, they skip the 10-20 blind level and jump up to the 15-30 to start things off. In my opinion it moves to fast. The odd thing is that it's only 6 mins in the sit and goes... the regular tourneys have the 10 min level increase like Poker Stars. Also... was someone talking about have a FCP regular game? I thought I read something about it, but given how fast the posts move I can't find it anymore. Can someone let me know on the current situation of that? Thanks.
they skip 10-20, but what other site has 20-40, 25-50, 30-60, 40-80? do yourself a favour, add up the time it takes to get to 50-100 on tilt v. stars, and see which one is quicker. you'll be surprised.
they skip 10-20, but what other site has 20-40, 25-50, 30-60, 40-80? do yourself a favour, add up the time it takes to get to 50-100 on tilt v. stars, and see which one is quicker. you'll be surprised.
It's not even close!Now everyone get off Pokerstars' nuts, the site isn't even good!!!

One thing that is kind of awesome is the fact that you can play the pros in like 5 dollar sit and goes, and tell people that you beat erik siedel... he's weak. That's about the only good thing off that site. The cash games are less crowded than poker stars too.

i agree with rex...yes the blinds go up every 6 mins, but the increments are very reasonable... as compared to party or stars... u have plenty of time to work with your hands, unlike blind structures permit on other sites
I have to disagree they go up way faster and at the same increments as Stars. Stars is much more reasonable

Really its because they want the tournament end quicker to get into another one, so they make more money, they are new and do not have the amount of traffic at stars, so they have do this type of things to stay afloat. Stars doesn't have to.

I have to disagree they go up way faster and at the same increments as Stars. Stars is much more reasonable
i dont have time to spell it out for you, but the stars tournaments get to 50-100 2 minutes faster than the tilt tournaments.
I also dont think they have a buddy list feature, am I wrong?
Just hit "CTRL F" once you search for a play it keeps them in your history. You have to do a one by one search, but you can still trak and look for fish you have taken money from in the past. :club::D:D:D
I also dont think they have a buddy list feature, am I wrong?
Just hit "CTRL F" once you search for a play it keeps them in your history. You have to do a one by one search, but you can still trak and look for fish you have taken money from in the past. :D:D:):club:
ok I figured thatwish they had a list like party though :cry: makes it easier to look for prey :D