Couch Wars...part Deux?

OLD:OldSofa1.jpgOldSofa2.jpgNEW:NewSofa1.jpgNewSofa2.jpgThe couch finally came in this weekend. So far so good but I have have been told that this company has had some very unsatisfied customers in the past (we had already made the order and by the time we found out about their dubeous past it was too late to cancel the order)Anyway, so far so good....Kurt?

lol :club:
also, my tv/penis is much larger than yours.and let it be known that i sat on kurt's couch and that shit was not that comfy. style over substance in furniture is so weaksauce.
also, my tv/penis is much larger than yours.and let it be known that i sat on kurt's couch and that shit was not that comfy. style over substance in furniture is so weaksauce.
lol. I tore down the old wall and built that TV wall unit in it's place (pre flat screens obv.) I have plans drawn up to cut out that entire middle section, get the largest LCD (window glare opposite the tv wall) that will fit and frame it in centered, with a new sound system.These sofa cushions actually have a down layer under ...they are redic comfy. Got a rad little table today so I can sit there with my laptop. Here is the new man corner set up...SofaEndTable1.jpgSofaEndTable2.jpg
id like to jerk it on those then see how they grow in awesomenessbut reallly...vn!
Leather cream conditioner, ftw :club: I just puked.
lol. I tore down the old wall and built that TV wall unit in it's place (pre flat screens obv.) I have plans drawn up to cut out that entire middle section, get the largest LCD (window glare opposite the tv wall) that will fit and frame it in centered, with a new sound system.
pleeeeze do not buy your audio/video system without talking to me first. there is a lot of shit on sale out there these days. :club:
Backstabber!Talk to Brig about that one though.But why start a new thread instead of bump the real one?You both suck.
The couch finally came in this weekend.I have have been told that this company has had some very unsatisfied customers in the past
Hi nutzbuster,The mass majority of posters here in off topic will suffer from projectile vomiting at the mere thought of another couch thread. The mental health and well being of your fellow slackers in here depends on you not bumping this every few minutes for eternity just for the fame and attention that it may or may not bring. If you research past threads of this type, you'll find that it only leads to shameless self promotion and general loathing of the thread starter, which can also trigger retaliation in the form of death threats, mail bombs, etc.Im sure those other unsatisfied customers didnt buy the optional television railing package like you did.nutzcouch.jpgregards,