Tonight's Thought

cincinnati kid got it right. in poker like in every other profession there is a constant changing of the guard. there is always the up and comer. and there is always the man. typically it's always the up and comer who becomes the man. i view the list of up and comers respectively as doyle brunson, chip reece, bobby baldwin, phil ivey, patrick antonius, tom dwan. the list of "the man" goes something like jhonny moss, brunson, reece, ivey. anyone has the potential to be the man. i believe that the difference between "the man" and most people is that most people don't believe they can become "the man."anyway, just something i thought about that i hadn't previously and thought i might share.

Did you get into grandpa's cough medicine tonight, fella?
yes i did. but it's not cough medicine. what was in your grandpa's medicine cabinet wasn't cough medicine. it was called imagination.
Errrr....interesting post?!?!?
maybe. i'm not sure. i'm not sure others will find it interesting.
yes i did. but it's not cough medicine. what was in your grandpa's medicine cabinet wasn't cough medicine. it was called imagination.maybe. i'm not sure. i'm not sure others will find it interesting.
I didnt know hemmeroid cream gave you an imagination.
cincinnati kid got it right. in poker like in every other profession there is a constant changing of the guard. there is always the up and comer. and there is always the man. typically it's always the up and comer who becomes the man. i view the list of up and comers respectively as doyle brunson, chip reece, bobby baldwin, phil ivey, patrick antonius, tom dwan. the list of "the man" goes something like jhonny moss, brunson, reece, ivey. anyone has the potential to be the man. i believe that the difference between "the man" and most people is that most people don't believe they can become "the man."anyway, just something i thought about that i hadn't previously and thought i might share.
It is funny reading super system and having doyle brunson introducing all the people in the book as the futrure of poker. In most cases he was spot on.
**** poker. **** all those pros making millions. **** hellmuth. **** brunson. rip reese. **** ivey omg racism wtf bbq. **** poker. **** poker. **** cards in general. **** poker chips (or checkers as my parents refer to them) **** poker and **** poker
i agree with all of thisamazing post