Troyomac 2d In Chips In Wcoop Horse

That's a lie, I started winning when you wanted me to lose so I could play chinese.
not true. You had 7,000 chips and were 99/100. Then we found a fourth, and I was like, oh well, I guess I hope Ray wins now. like 15 minutes later you had 150,000 chips and were 1/85.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not true. You had 7,000 chips and were 99/100. Then we found a fourth, and I was like, oh well, I guess I hope Ray wins now. like 15 minutes later you had 150,000 chips and were 1/85.
Meh whatever. I'm basically in shock right now, this is insane.
WOW!1.1 million, 2nd has 600kavg 300k, 21 left. Gogogogoogogo!
Railing!!!GOGOGOGOGOGOGO RAY!
I know it's not in me to normally do that. The pressure is getting to me, and wtf was he doing there? I'm sorry for what I did.
keep your confidence, keep your composure, act like the motherfucking professional you are, and take it down.best of luck. with 2 tons of love.:club:
keep your confidence, keep your composure, act like the motherfucking professional you are, and take it down.best of luck. with 2 tons of love.:ts
NONSENSE that mutha fukin donkey called from the small blind for 15 % of his stack and hit a miracle he deserves to be berated helmuth style god dammit !!!:club:

Dammit! They turned off the observer chat!

I found this very disappointing.Is there a broadcast for this somewhere?
Meh, it's not like I care...I just didn't think it was fair.