Quick Poker Ev Question

I would like to be able to filter in just the hands that I 3bet preflop. I would also like to run a separate filter for hands where I called a 3bet. Is this possible, and if so how do I get it to do it? I can't seem to figure it out.Thanks!Mark

I would like to be able to filter in just the hands that I 3bet preflop. I would also like to run a separate filter for hands where I called a 3bet. Is this possible, and if so how do I get it to do it? I can't seem to figure it out.Thanks!Mark
have you tried contacting support? They helpful

You can probably trick it preflop for the ones where you call a 3 bet by filtering for your preflop action where you called, but where the pot is a certain size that would represent a pot where you flat a 3 bet as opposed to just flatting an opening raise. It's not gonna be exact or anything, but it might help. As for hands that you 3 bet yourself, I don't think you can really find those.I could be wrong, but I think that's correct. Simo would know for sure if he wanders in here, which he probably will since it has "PokerEV" in the topic title.