far left fools like Negreanu, and loads of the other dem crazies make far more rational and intelligent people vote republican, to make sure these loons don't get control.....doing well daniel.
yep all those rational people saying the country is on the wrong track and then voting for the same party and the same ideas. Thank god for rationality and intelligence.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no he is saying that they either have to do it or lose. so they should hold their noses and do it. just because hypocrisy and reality both end with the letter y does not mean they have the same definition.
Ummm, pretty weak. How do you know that the Republicans aren't doing it because "they either have to do it or lose" and aren't holding their noses while doing so?
What's happening at the liberal electoral vote site? The dem number shouldn't be dropping should it?
Typical Republican spin. When you're proved wrong, quick change the subject and hope nobody notices. I expect to see the accusation again in another thread soon. It's a tactic that Republicans have perfected.
yep all those rational people saying the country is on the wrong track and then voting for the same party and the same ideas. Thank god for rationality and intelligence.
Haha how thick can you be, people think the country is on the wrong track at a ratio of 2:1. Yet the race is pretty much tied, looks like they are going with the same party. So you fall into the blind dem category.

Interesting slant to it which I wasn't aware of. Apparently after his lipstick on a pig remark the crowd started to chant "no more pitbulls?" That doesn't mean the comment was meant to be seen that way but it apparently was seen that way, and quickly,by his followers. I kind of feel for the guy. I had no idea that the McCain campaigns choice of Palin would hog tie Obama this much.

Ummm, pretty weak. How do you know that the Republicans aren't doing it because "they either have to do it or lose" and aren't holding their noses while doing so?
easy answer: I am not old enough to remember the GOP ever trying to win another way. So I have no basis for comparison.
Ok. We have ThaKid making the Right look ignorant and you guys have Wiz Adult making the Left look ignorant......let's call it a draw.
sometimes when you tie, you really win.agreed.
easy answer: I am not old enough to remember the GOP ever trying to win another way. So I have no basis for comparison.
C'mon man. Even at your biased best (worst?), you're better than this. Are you going to say that "Negative" campaigning isn't a standard tool used by both sides in EVERY campaign - including this one? You may not be "old enough" but I know you weren't born yesterday.
C'mon man. Even at your biased best (worst?), you're better than this. Are you going to say that "Negative" campaigning isn't a standard tool used by both sides in EVERY campaign - including this one? You may not be "old enough" but I know you weren't born yesterday.
Don't forget to factor in your own biases.
Don't forget to factor in your own biases.
Don't know what my biases have to do with this point, but I intentionally indicated that both (really "all") sides use the tactic in campaigning and to claim otherwise or that one side is somehow more justified in doing so is just silly.

I like what Dennis Miller said last night about the lipstick on pig comment.Obama couldn't have been subconsciencely making a slam because subconsciencely he told Stephenapolis that he's a muslim, so therfore there's no way he would subconsciencely make a pork product joke

I guess theres no point argiung with a bunch of crazed negreanu sympathisers. 9/11 was an inside job, Obama is the man. :club:
Hi.I agree with your viewpoints, but the way you are presenting them gives the impression that you are both an idiot, and a douchebag. You might consider trying to not sound like a fool, and you might get a little respect and/or a discussion out of it.I'm not sure what you're looking for though, but good luck.
Don't know what my biases have to do with this point, but I intentionally indicated that both (really "all") sides use the tactic in campaigning and to claim otherwise or that one side is somehow more jusgtified in doing so is just silly.
I'm just pointing out that nobody is truly unbiased, so saying someone is biased is kind of like leaving out half of the equation...
I guess theres no point argiung with a bunch of crazed negreanu sympathisers. 9/11 was an inside job, Obama is the man. :club:
What Jeepster said, douche.