Did anyone else watch last night? I'm spoiling, so stop reading.I loved the opening, and "Walternate." The show feels like it enjoys its fans. For an origin type story, though, I felt disappointed. I always thought of Walter as being a somewhat reasonable person who did something unthinkable. In my mind, I figured the grief Walter felt with the loss of Peter made him go to the other side and take the OtherPeter. The knowledge of what he had done was a part of his mental illness.
We already know that the removal of 3 parts of Walter's brain is why he suffers from mental problems
Also, if the show ever implies the Massive Dynamic redhead is Peter's real mother I'm walking away from this show.
what would make you think this? It's pretty obvious the mother that was crying was really the mom. Plus, she's just hotter than Nina
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already know that the removal of 3 parts of Walter's brain is why he suffers from mental problemswhat would make you think this? It's pretty obvious the mother that was crying was really the mom. Plus, she's just hotter than Nina
I guess so, and when Walter's brain get put back together, he's pretty unpleasant.The Nina romance vibe came with the heavy line reading "You know how important Peter is to me." And then it was followed by a semi-intense two shot of Water and Nina staring in each other's eyes. A lifetime of watching television has taught me that means one thing. Questionable parentage.
  • 1 month later...
The 2nd season finale was so mind-blowingly good.......just a fantastic ending.
agreed, the last few eps that lead up to it were great as well. Glad it didn't get canceled.

This show is so full of awesomeness. I only hated that one episode of them singing and dancing which was basically a filler episode. Otherwise, I'm totally loving this series.

• 3 months later...
Agreed. Hope they are just setting some good things up.
I wonder if this is going to start becoming like Lost and those timelines where they focus on one group/dimension each week until they somehow merge.All I gotta say is that as cool as it was to actually go into the other dimension last season it pretty much means the death of the series. Either they wrap up the storyline and nothing really tops it or it goes on for far too long. That's my early impression anyways. As much as I like the interdimension thing I also enjoyed the weekly xfiles-like individual cases.anybody catch the Observer in this ep?
  • 2 weeks later...

SoGoodSoGoodSoGoodSoGoodSoGoodSoGoodSoGoodI generally don't like this back-and-forth stuff either, but I'm loving this season so far. Watching Olivia's mind play tricks on her is really dramatic. And when Walternate said, "I'm still a scientist. I just have a really big laboratory." was pretty great too. Can't wait for next week.

SoGoodSoGoodSoGoodSoGoodSoGoodSoGoodSoGoodI generally don't like this back-and-forth stuff either, but I'm loving this season so far. Watching Olivia's mind play tricks on her is really dramatic. And when Walternate said, "I'm still a scientist. I just have a really big laboratory." was pretty great too. Can't wait for next week.
Finally saw last weeks episode.Def loving this season so far.
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm still with this show, anyone else?

In general, this season has felt grim, and I've missed the lighter moments. I am really liking Peter make the same bad decisions as Walter.

I'm still watching.

I agree with you about the lighter moments but I guess they just want to keep everything on the dark side of things.