This thread is incredibly gay... and as we all know, there is something wrong with that.

If obama is elected there will be a major terrorist attack against america in the first six months.He will respond by giving a serious tongue lashing to the terrorists and encourage americans not to overreact.
wow, why arnt you working as a political satirist? i mean, this is biting, intelligent comedic commentary here. im gonna write a letter to my local newspaper and tell them about you man. no, no, thank YOU!
wow, why arnt you working as a political satirist? i mean, this is biting, intelligent comedic commentary here. im gonna write a letter to my local newspaper and tell them about you man. no, no, thank YOU!
I know...If Obama is elected...Puhleaseee :club: No one will buy that for a dollar

So I'm about to type:"If Obama is elected, and turns out not to be the Anti-Christ, I'd be relieved"then, recalling I actually wanted to see what/if anything there was on the net about that, I typed into Google:"could o" and with Googles new smart search completion, the first item on the drop down to complet the search is "could Obama be the antichrist"wow. Apparently others are intersted in seeing what has been written about this.I was astonished.reallyps. I see it was mentionend on Glenn Beck. I was just surprised it had enough interest to be the first item, and the list is not alphbetical. I'm easily amused

So I'm about to type:"If Obama is elected, and turns out not to be the Anti-Christ, I'd be relieved"then, recalling I actually wanted to see what/if anything there was on the net about that, I typed into Google:"could o" and with Googles new smart search completion, the first item on the drop down to complet the search is "could Obama be the antichrist"wow. Apparently others are intersted in seeing what has been written about this.I was astonished.reallyps. I see it was mentionend on Glenn Beck. I was just surprised it had enough interest to be the first item, and the list is not alphbetical. I'm easily amused
America is so messed up. My drunken Israeli friend was saying only about 25 million Americans are smart and the rest are idiots. I obviously went about correcting him but he was drunk and not having any of it. Posts like the above and the fact it was mentioned on Glenn Beck makes his case a lot stronger
America is so messed up. My drunken Israeli friend was saying only about 25 million Humans are smart and the rest are idiots. I obviously went about correcting him but he was drunk and not having any of it. Posts like the above and the fact it was mentioned on Glenn Beck makes his case a lot stronger
FYP
America is so messed up. My drunken Israeli friend was saying only about 25 million Americans are smart and the rest are idiots. I obviously went about correcting him but he was drunk and not having any of it. Posts like the above and the fact it was mentioned on Glenn Beck makes his case a lot stronger
I presume you know I was not suggesting he is the "antichrist"; but only fascinated by the interest in that topic, apparently
iTS a prediction moron, not biting commentary.if its biting commentary you want check out my blog 2 @ phallic phlowers . org.
  • 1 month later...