Ncaa Football Wk3

I wasn't touching this game with a 12.5 foot pole after everything started getting all messed up. For the books to expose themselves to a middle, they must have taken a little more USC action than they felt comfortable with, especially with Wells not going. It was waaay to easy to talk myself into taking the under here, so it probably shouldn't have cashed..Oh well. I finally didn't get killed this weekend. This New Mexico State cash after last week's debacle is especially nice. That team is good, and Arizona is not good.Wang
That was exactly what I was thinking. They were trying too hard to get come OSU money so I stayed away from it.Good weekend.. 4-0-1Time for some big plays today ! ! Over to NFL
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing that call in the Fresno/Wisky game, I would never play a non-conference game in Fresno. Crooked WAC officials just reversed a Fresno St. fumble recovered by Wisconsin after looking at replay, and called it incomplete. Totally absurd. This wasn't one of those, "Yeah, it was probably a fumble, but I can understand how somebody might have seen it as an incomplete pass." This was catch, bring the ball in, turn upfield, take two steps upfield, brace for a hit, get the ball punched out. Total screwjob from the WAC officiating crew. Wisconsin was really worried about something like that. No way anybody will play there anymore. There's a reason schools buy out of contracts calling for them to play in Fresno, and it has less to do with the quality of Fresno St.'s team than people think.
Hey Wang--- I am here in ACC land--- yes I know they suck! When they play on the road they bring acc officials. When they are home they allow the other conference to do the same. Do other conferences not do this? Congrats Hollywood and wang for a good saturday--- me not so good!!! D"OH!
Did anybody see what just happened in the FAU/MSU game? Somehow I escaped that debacle with a push for 4x, and a win for 2x. Wow.And the guy I'm watching the games with had Iowa -13.5. Ferentz just took a safety, and Iowa won 17-5. He's catatonic.
What on earth..? Why didn't you stop him?
What on earth..? Why didn't you stop him?
I didn't hate the play, and it's his money. Iowa State was pretty popular on the boards, and everyone is really down on Iowa this year. After seeing what I saw, there was no way I was playing ISU this week. It might have been a stretch, but I don't think his ISU lean was that crazy.