Awkward Spot For Ak?

If you know the results of this hand, can you please ignore them for the discussion. I don't want them to sway the thought process. Thanks.This event has a fantastic structure with a lot of play. 30 minute blinds, deep stacks, good times. We are over 6 hours in and ITM when this hand takes place.I have been at this table for a while, at least 150 hands. And had reraised All_In_420 a few times - he is pretty aggressive and in some spots I restole from him. Slicknasty is one of the newest guys at the table. He has raised a couple times and folded to 3 bets. He was running around 24/12 but it is a very small sample - maybe 20 hands.PokerStars Game #20236162164: Tournament #200800006, $500+$30 Hold'em No Limit - Level XIII (1250/2500) - 2008/09/07 23:44:08 ETTable '200800006 504' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: smellmuth (204363 in chips)Seat 2: Skjervøy (257723 in chips)Seat 3: jvtilt (305656 in chips)Seat 4: ProsperitAAs (55288 in chips)Seat 5: 123punked (68914 in chips)Seat 6: slicknastyAK (87969 in chips)Seat 7: 5fty Outs (173260 in chips)Seat 8: All_in_at420 (52049 in chips)Seat 9: chek - raise (86238 in chips)smellmuth: posts the ante 250Skjervøy: posts the ante 250jvtilt: posts the ante 250ProsperitAAs: posts the ante 250123punked: posts the ante 250slicknastyAK: posts the ante 2505fty Outs: posts the ante 250All_in_at420: posts the ante 250chek - raise: posts the ante 250Skjervøy: posts small blind 1250jvtilt: posts big blind 2500*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to chek - raise [As Kd]ProsperitAAs: folds123punked: foldsslicknastyAK: raises 3975 to 64755fty Outs: foldsAll_in_at420: calls 6475chek - raise:??

Obv. shove...........I flat this. We have position, and if we hit, there's a good chance we can get one of them to hang themselves...even if we don't hit, we can probably take it away with a bet on the flop if it's checked to us.I think..

A player who has raised and folded to 3-bets opens for a small raise and an aggressive player flat calls. You're holding AK and have position on both. Looks like a good spot for a squeeze reraise, no? The question is what the size of your reraise should be. A large enough reraise creates a pot that will commit you on the flop with a CB but you don't want to reraise too small that both players decide to call. Since I'm prepared to get it all in PF with AK here, I'd probably just push reraise. If I'm going to play postflop I'd rather play against a single opponent and you can't do that by flat-calling here.

We should only flat here if we believe we can take the pot postflop almost regardless of what comes down. Otherwise, put the squeeze on. I may even raise enough here to pot commit either villain... but that's read dependent, and if we think we can usually thin the herd or take this pot now with a smaller repop than that, then do it.

Hmm.. Matt Stout always has Aces here I think.. its a sick spot.. I seriously dont know what to do, lol.
thisstout is huge here like always, i prob flat and hope to flop ze nuts

Stop n Go on any flop with A/K, no connectors (?)I was thinking a raise to 21K might do the trick, but a 3 bet by a quality hands puts you in fold or shove mode and folding loses you 25% of your stack. I think it's a reasonably good time for a shove, but you can almost guarantee that it's going to be a coinflip and you're going to have to hit. People won't go all the way with AQ here, will they? And small PP's would likely fold, leaving you against TT+ or AK...

Hmm.. Matt Stout always has Aces here I think.. its a sick spot.. I seriously dont know what to do, lol.
Agreed
look at all in@420s stack size. he's reshipping with anything that isn't AA or KK. folding pre is totally fine.
and Agreed