• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thursday night games are starting already? I hate Thursday night games.
Concur 100%.
  • 2 weeks later...

lol #1 power ranking for first time ever.....not that it really means anythingI think if we can get homefield throughout the playoffs we have a great chance of reaching the SB. I don't like our chances of winning a playoff road game though in Philly or GB.......we can take the NYG up there tho

lol #1 power ranking for first time ever.....not that it really means anythingI think if we can get homefield throughout the playoffs we have a great chance of reaching the SB. I don't like our chances of winning a playoff road game though in Philly or GB.......we can take the NYG up there tho
OMG.. OMGI just thought about... A philly- Falcons NFC championship game, at atlanta. OMG would could be more amazing than that?!?
huuuge game vs. GB next weekend.......I'll be there, can't wait......GO BIRDS!!!
Trip report, please. You could tell on tv that there was an amazing atmosphere in the dome.This is becoming an incredible season. I LOVE the fact that we're not flashy. We just get out there and take care of business.RISE UP!