Somebody Come Play Badugi With Me

boooo!!!! im too late. tommorrow night maybe....oh and today i noticed this in the regular poker stars client"Badugi ring games are coming soon! Play Money Badugi tournaments are now available under Tourney/Freeroll"w00t.

boooo!!!! im too late. tommorrow night maybe....oh and today i noticed this in the regular poker stars client"Badugi ring games are coming soon! Play Money Badugi tournaments are now available under Tourney/Freeroll"w00t.
I check it out every day, see ya there when it happens

I d/l'd this last night, got the emailed pw but it wouldn't let me sit at any of tables.

ok badugi strat question.you have a3jx on the button. you open raise. both blinds call. they both draw two. toss the jack? at what point do we draw one?
I suck at this game so I'm just throwing this out there. my understanding is that a 4 card badugi is pretty strong, even J high. If they check, you bet, they call and still draw two. draw one or stay pat if you hit. If they check and call the 3rd draw, pretty much depending on what they do will determine if you bet, check, or have to dump your jack.
ok badugi strat question.you have a3jx on the button. you open raise. both blinds call. they both draw two. toss the jack? at what point do we draw one?
Call, draw 2I play for lower than a B with a J

how about HU? you raise from the button with a 3 card hand that can go either way like 25jx. the sb folds the bb calls. he draws one, what do you do?he draws two, what do you do?what if your hand is a little worse, like 37jx?

bumpplay money MTT in 3 hours if anybody cares. they also have play money sngs running all day.these are all in the normal client now, no more having to play at the test client.

I played a sng a few nights ago and this is how it went:One player typed in the chat asking about the rules. I explained them and then told him to google it. The other players had no clue and eventually they all sat out except the player who originally asked about the rules. I won.This will be a pretty good game when they get the cash games going. I hope they start out with all levels instead of just .25/.50 like they have with all the "other" cash games.

I played a sng a few nights ago and this is how it went:One player typed in the chat asking about the rules. I explained them and then told him to google it. The other players had no clue and eventually they all sat out except the player who originally asked about the rules. I won.This will be a pretty good game when they get the cash games going. I hope they start out with all levels instead of just .25/.50 like they have with all the "other" cash games.
Don't tell them the rules when it goes for real money :club:

cliff notes -- people don't understand that a35 is a hand and not a draw. - people will go crazy and cap pots three ways with jack high 4 card hands.- this game might be as good as i had hoped 2-7 single draw would be but wasn't.