The Well: Troyomac

Did you lose the first flip on purpose just to tilt me, cause you knew you could win as many flips in a row as you want?Is it unethical to play games of luck knowing your already going to win?
It's not unethical, if the person you are flipping with knows how good you are and willingly jumps in the ring anyway. :club:
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a continuation of my first question and it again is a 2 part question:Astroglide or KY?Warming or regular?
It's a personal choice. I don't use either.
what's it like to be ultragay?HAHAHA LIKE I DON'T KNOW THAT MYSELF
LOL, if it feels good, do it!
Just you, and Teddy.
who's Teddy?Do you play poker in the bluff?

You have played with poker greats including Hellmuth and Hachem....But have you ever had someone make a great a fold as I did against you with KK on a Q high board at Fred's home game?

You have played with poker greats including Hellmuth and Hachem....But have you ever had someone make a great a fold as I did against you with KK on a Q high board at Fred's home game?
Not that I know of, that was EXTREMELY sick. I don't want to play you again.

who was it that busted you out of Neg open on Tuesday Night , and took most of your money before the bust out?

I don't remember :ts
your so full of it :club: the same person who will take it in October lol
Not that I know of, that was EXTREMELY sick. I don't want to play you again.
QFT, that laydown was sick.
Did you lose the first flip on purpose just to tilt me, cause you knew you could win as many flips in a row as you want?
You shoulda learned when we played 2 hands of chinese and I won both, that he was just hustlin.Serious question now. Since I think this is supposed to be a serious thread.You don't really play much volume, at least compared to most pros. What's your biggest downswing, and what's your longest one? I assume it'd be longer than most, since you don't play as much as most people.