The Well: Troyomac

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you're contemplating a big decision how does your thought process work? where does it start? are you already thinking about the possible decisions you could face on later streets early on in the hand or do you wait until the decision and then try to piece it together?what's the biggest call down you ever made? which bluff are you most proud of? who would you say you look up to in the poker community, both personally and also on a more celebrity scope?how far do you think you are on your path? like if you took where you were the first day you played and the best you ever played as a timeline, how far along do you think you are?who is your hero outside of poker? do you still love the game?
lol wtf?slooooooooooooooow down.slow-down.jpg
when you're contemplating a big decision how does your thought process work? where does it start? are you already thinking about the possible decisions you could face on later streets early on in the hand or do you wait until the decision and then try to piece it together?what's the biggest call down you ever made? which bluff are you most proud of? who would you say you look up to in the poker community, both personally and also on a more celebrity scope?how far do you think you are on your path? like if you took where you were the first day you played and the best you ever played as a timeline, how far along do you think you are?who is your hero outside of poker? do you still love the game?
Usually I try and decide my later actions based on the actions I take earlier in the hand. Even when I decide to do something earlier in a hand though, you almost always have to re=evaluate every street. Trying to figure out what he has, what he'd call with, how big of a bet he'd call, why he'd bet that, why he'd bet so much, why he'd do what he did, would he fold if I did this, would he call if I bet this, et cetera et cetera.Couldn't tell you my biggest call down. Truthfully I call down super light more often than I should. It looks sweet sometimes, but I'm wrong too often. I need to work on that I guess. Can't really think of a proud bluff, I guess all of them. I look up to a lot of people in the poker community. Almost all from FCP. I think it would be unfair for me to make a list, but there's a lot of people here who have helped me and a lot of them don't know who they are. I don't really look up to any celebs.On a time line of where I am now compared to where I started and where I think I'll be: Started at the bottom (far left). I feel like I'm at 4/5 or so to where I should be. It could be way better if I put in more time/effort, but I just don't apply myself, and I don't see me applying myself to the max any time soon. I like my free time too much. I've had big chances at great money scores, and I still feel like they'll come, but even if I hit them, I still think I'll be at the same point in my "poker life", but my real life will def shoot straight up if that makes sense.I have no heroes outside the game.I don't love it nearly as much as when I started, and that's also a factor in me progressing as a player.I hate serious questions :club:
What do you think about Zach's nut selection?
I think we have similar taste in nuts :ts
If jack helped you on the horse , Would you help jack off the horse ?<3wtf gallo thats my pokerstar sig i have copy writing for that thing !!
Lol. Only if Jack was handicapped.
wow, I can't believe how dumb you are :club:
:D At least I cash in Pokerstars tournies more than 1 in 50 times.
Ok, heres my question fro tryiootomaca...
Still waiting...
what advice for someone just starting to play online
Don't take it too seriously, have fun. But still try to learn what you can. Read the forums a lot, read strategy. Don't lose money you can't afford to lose, and don't max out your credit card like I did.
Are you good (aka average) or just extremely lucky at bowling? Do you have maybe the worst looking approach ever?
Extremely lucky, and I have a good 5 pin approach :club:
Does this mean we can get the Ask Greg thread moved back to GenPo?
I hope so :ts

that's it Troyo it will never work now a boston bruin fan lolcya later off to Niagara

Your always on for poker, I will take your money anytime lmao