The Well: Troyomac

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You shoulda learned when we played 2 hands of chinese and I won both, that he was just hustlin.Serious question now. Since I think this is supposed to be a serious thread.You don't really play much volume, at least compared to most pros. What's your biggest downswing, and what's your longest one? I assume it'd be longer than most, since you don't play as much as most people.
Serious questions? booo.Umm I don't really know exactly. I know that after the Series this year I was down about 7k for the year, but I spent 14k that month. I know the 2nd part of that sentence wasn't a question, but I will say, I'd play more if I wasn't so lazy.
what's the drunkest you've ever been?what is your favorite song to sing?worst poster on the forums?mom's favorite drink?
Drunkest: Hmm. I don't really know off hand. I have a few good college stories, but maybe shouldn't share? I dont' know. I guess they aren't even that bad but I don't like people thinking less of me :)Song to sing: Umm, anything by Ben folds when I'm alone. If I'm singing for you or other's on skype then there's much gayer stuff. Let's Duet was fun with Shawn tonight :)Worst Poster: No comment what a bad question. You know I like people liking me.Mom's fave drink: Light beer? I dont' know.
what do you think is the biggest mistake most tournament players these days are making?
Umm is this another serious question?I really don't know. I make a TON of mistakes every tourney I play. So personally my biggest mistake is I make too many mistakes.
more lika ____OMAC
More like __ ___ baxter!

How the hell are you a Bruins fan?Can you play blackjack with me again but give me a better edge?

when you're contemplating a big decision how does your thought process work? where does it start? are you already thinking about the possible decisions you could face on later streets early on in the hand or do you wait until the decision and then try to piece it together?what's the biggest call down you ever made? which bluff are you most proud of? who would you say you look up to in the poker community, both personally and also on a more celebrity scope?how far do you think you are on your path? like if you took where you were the first day you played and the best you ever played as a timeline, how far along do you think you are?who is your hero outside of poker? do you still love the game?