Quitting Job To Turn Pro

Ive been thinking of doing this for awhile, and i think now is a good time. Ever since i broke my collarbone i have had alot more time to focus on poker. I talked this over at length with jesse, rdog, and my brother and we all think that i am good to go. Yes i have some $$ saved up in case it doesnt work out, but im pretty sure i will be ok. Wish me luck!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zero chance youll make it Jeff. No offense but youre definitly not ready to turn pro. As a matter of fact just last night I was sitting on my couch with BriDgette and I said "You know who really sucks at poker?" She replies "You?"....And I said "Well yes me...... but I was referring to Jeff this time"Serously dude, you suck pretty bad

Zero chance youll make it Jeff. No offense but youre definitly not ready to turn pro. As a matter of fact just last night I was sitting on my couch with BriDgette and I said "You know who really sucks at poker?" She replies "You?"....And I said "Well yes me...... but I was referring to Jeff this time"Serously dude, you suck pretty bad
LOOOOL now that's funnyloool i cant stop laughing at this post for some reason
LOOOOL!No seriously though, I almost posted the same thing.
Ive been thinking of doing this for awhile, and i think now is a good time. Ever since i broke my collarbone i have had alot more time to focus on poker. I talked this over at length with jesse, rdog, and my brother and we all think that i am good to go. Yes i have some $$ saved up in case it doesnt work out, but im pretty sure i will be ok. Wish me luck!
TP/MM lmao cubsfan44with the extended _
Love the ii in suited when I saw both suited in general god you guys suck at pranks
bwahahahaha
winner. :club:
Kuurt,You've been bitter ever since Zach6888 and Zach6668_ abused their mod powers to make you run-bad on Poker Stars.Good luck cubsfan! You'll need it, but I think you can do it!