"I was appalled with the GOP convention. I was actually warming up to McCain and feeling like he might be a decent guy, but the speeches of Guliani and Palin disgusted me. They were rude, obnoxious, and they not only mocked Obama but essentially mocked and belittled any of his supporters. I hated watching it, I thought it was just awful." DNI'm sorry you were disgusted by the Republican convention. I never knew you were so sensitive. On behalf of all Republicans I apologize.Were you equally disgusted by the Democratic convention. No? Why not? Maybe you should should go back and re-watch some of those speeches.

"I was appalled with the GOP convention. I was actually warming up to McCain and feeling like he might be a decent guy, but the speeches of Guliani and Palin disgusted me. They were rude, obnoxious, and they not only mocked Obama but essentially mocked and belittled any of his supporters. I hated watching it, I thought it was just awful." DNI'm sorry you were disgusted by the Republican convention. I never knew you were so sensitive. On behalf of all Republicans I apologize.Were you equally disgusted by the Democratic convention. No? Why not? Maybe you should should go back and re-watch some of those speeches.
whats DNs middle name? Byron? Drive By Negreanu? You know he wont defend his positions, he's an Obama fan boy. I think he promised him a few inches of rain a year and to make the summers in Vegas cooler so his property values go up. Obama can do that, ya know?Like he can give everybody free health care and cut taxes for 95% of the country.

Here's what seems to be common in this election.Republicans in this election are going all out on the Obama/liberal/democrat attack. And I mean all out. Just bash in the competition as hard you possibly can. Then when they complain, tell them they are soft and don't have a spine. They talk way more about why Obama/liberals/democrats suck, then their own actual positions on the issues. They, mainly, just want everyone to know how Obama/liberals/democrats are going to completely tank the systemDemocrats in this election bash the current administration and the last 8 years with all the ferocity they can muster (just as much as the Republicans are doing so against them). They are very "polite" to McCain in that the worst they do is try to attach McCain to being the same old Bush. So essentially, you can either take the opinion that they are just as mean to McCain because they are mean to the administration of the last 8 years OR you can take the opinion that they are being, personally, very very kind to McCain other then attaching him to Bush.

whats DNs middle name? Byron? Drive By Negreanu? You know he wont defend his positions, he's an Obama fan boy. I think he promised him a few inches of rain a year and to make the summers in Vegas cooler so his property values go up. Obama can do that, ya know?Like he can give everybody free health care and cut taxes for 95% of the country.
Lol, you think someone like him has the time or the willingness to debate his political views with randomers on the internet?He doesn't have to defend anything. Like he said it never changes anything anyway because you're all too god damn stubborn to listen to each other.

LOL neocons.Hard Sam, did Obama, say, denigrate any of McCain's past service to his country? Did Joe Biden? The GOP convention was so awesome because it was a bunch of awkward, uptight people bonding over a common theme: Sarah Palin! Johnny Mac was almost irrelevant.

Lol, you think someone like him has the time or the willingness to debate his political views with randomers on the internet?He doesn't have to defend anything. Like he said it never changes anything anyway because you're all too god damn stubborn to listen to each other.
I agree, and which is why anyone who listens to a celebrity's opinions on politics, especially a furrner's, should understand that their success in their given field might not translate to a well reasoned view outside their field.You also dont understand the fine art of provocation :club:

I think Daniel comes across as a bit of a far left nut to be honest. Feeling like Mccain might be a decent guy?......sounds idiotic, look at his life and military career.....a good man. You could only think otherwise if you were choosing to blindly dislike him for his political affiliation, taking a biased and clouded view is for idiots.....in my opinion. As for his Sarah Palin views, while she is there obviously to appeal to women voters, her political record supercedes Barack Obamas by a country mile. "Picking a random 44 year old woman with less experience than they accuse Obama of having" is factually inaccurate period. I mean Biden was purposefully chosen to add the experience to the Obama ticket, so it is hardly a percieved lack of experience. Barack Obama is an intelligent man and a great speaker.....but big deal, what else has he shown. People fainting at his speeches, violently protesting, busting in the GOP convention, it shows a lack of respect and lunacy, reflects poorly on the democratic party and fair minded democrats. I respect Daniel's poker ability but i don't consider him to be a fair minded intelligent democrat after this blog crap....just another crazed one.

I think Daniel comes across as a bit of a far left nut to be honest. Feeling like Mccain might be a decent guy?......sounds idiotic, look at his life and military career.....a good man. You could only think otherwise if you were choosing to blindly dislike him for his political affiliation, taking a biased and clouded view is for idiots.....in my opinion. As for his Sarah Palin views, while she is there obviously to appeal to women voters, her political record supercedes Barack Obamas by a country mile. "Picking a random 44 year old woman with less experience than they accuse Obama of having" is factually inaccurate period. I mean Biden was purposefully chosen to add the experience to the Obama ticket, so it is hardly a percieved lack of experience. Barack Obama is an intelligent man and a great speaker.....but big deal, what else has he shown. People fainting at his speeches, violently protesting, busting in the GOP convention, it shows a lack of respect and lunacy, reflects poorly on the democratic party and fair minded democrats. I respect Daniel's poker ability but i don't consider him to be a fair minded intelligent democrat after this blog crap....just another crazed one.
If "a bit of a far left nut" means somewhere to the left of Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon, then we pretty much agree.To be fair though, I dont think you can lay Code Pink protests on BHO. Despite his associations with Ayers and Farrakhan (through Wright and the Million Man March) BHO hasn't been (vocally at least) a civil disobedience type.I also disagree with comparing Palin's experience to Obama's. That isn't the race, and trying to make that argument falls into the "one heartbeat away" trap. There is no question that if she did have to step in to the Presidency her experience as Mayor and Governor is far more relevant than BHOs experience, but its not an argument you can easilly win, even with independents. Its much more important to show that after a year of being VP her foreign policy knowledge will have caught up to Biden's and her judgement is likely to be better than Joe "Lets Tripartate Iraq" Biden.
Here is the real reason he hated the convention."Fresh Face Now More Popular Than Obama, McCain"http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...an_obama_mccain