rare photos of daniel

i was just browsing around the internet and I found some rare photos of daniel... at least rare to me ...i have never seen them... enjoy032105-2.jpgstolen leather jacket?barry.jpgI know that is not daniel but he truely is a creepy man....12205-3.jpgDaniel-&-Mother.jpgprofile-negreanu01.jpga young danielNegreanu1.jpgbellagio 5 diamond classicericklindgren_danielnegreanu.jpg121704-6.jpgThis guy always has a ton of chips in front of him050804-2.jpg121904-5.jpg092304-3.jpg122004-1.jpgone happy guy3381708-M.jpgI know I know... I am officially a really creepy stalker......leave me alone I like new pictures....enjoy.

flackneg.jpgHas anyone seen that picture that use to be on the rovin gamblers site of daniel driving a car at night time... i cannot find it and I kind of want to know the story behind it.

forget ed norton in rounders, try ed norton in red dragon, when he has the same length and colour hair, especially at the end when he's on the boat....i cant tell the two apart.

I've always thought the two looked alike. When I first saw Daniel on TV I was amazed at how similar they look and he's always stuck out in my mind because of that. I'm always waiting to hear him say, "See, now what did I ever do that guy?" After losing a big pot.

• 1 month later...